Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    His private training client#1 has joint the thread.
    That dude did disaster everywhere he go.
    Parma, Juventus, MS and now just join Weston and he is already creating conflicts.
    THIS DRAMA IS JUST GETTING STARTED!
    you cannot argue with his coaching. he has worked with a huge number of kids that are now in kendall and weston DA. years 03-05 kendall and weston DAs are filled with kids he trained at some point. point is - he knows what he is doing as a coach and trainer. you can't argue that.

Comment

I am curious ? I will be moving to this area, why so much bashing on this club, the teams seem to get exposure domestic and international experience. Some folks state if you dont speak spanish or italian you have a difficult time. What if your a flat out really good player, your saying politically you get pushed into a lower team. I find that hard to believe, because of the results i see. They must be doing something right.

Comment

I am curious ? I will be moving to this area, why so much bashing on this club, the teams seem to get exposure domestic and international experience. Some folks state if you dont speak spanish or italian you have a difficult time. What if your a flat out really good player, your saying politically you get pushed into a lower team. I find that hard to believe, because of the results i see. They must be doing something right.
        all the bashing is at the younger age groups. weston is #1 in florida at older ages once they play on a real sized field. not debatable at all.

Comment

All the bashing is the reality of the premier division meaning non DA
          If you kid is DA you may be fine, if you want to prepare him for DA stay away.

Comment

all the bashing is at the younger age groups. weston is #1 in florida at older ages once they play on a real sized field. not debatable at all.
            That's a correct statement, u13 and above cant argue they do a good job. Younger age groups your just a number including PRE DA

Comment

All the bashing is the reality of the premier division meaning non DA
              If you kid is DA you may be fine, if you want to prepare him for DA stay away.
              Prepare him away from Weston and after u13 then if hes serious take him there. As will be a new player and something they haven't seen around. Anything less good luck, PRE DA and under waste of time and money. Wont be selected maybe 1-3 every year from there. MAYBE. The rest welcome black and under teams meaning 3- thru the rest division.

Comment

PRE DA is a marketing strategy that Weston have. That’s it! More money! Parents think is a step closer to DA but is not!

Comment

thanks everyone for your comments suggestions. My boy is u-10 playing u-11 in another state, he one of top players u-11. He train all over europe since 6 in summers. He play not american kick and run he play posession style no doubt. Does this style train at weston, please dont tell me there top teams are bashing the ball back and forth. Also he has A liscensed coach believe it or not since 5 yrs old, believe me the kid is advanced from a soccer IQ perspective. Are these mgrs at weston smart enough to identify that.

thank you

Comment

lol at the guy replying to his own posts.

Comment

Francesco trains my kid, and i like his training. He is in DA, and i love it. if you kid is good, you dont have nothing to worry about

Comment

You have to be a horrible coach to not be able to be good at personal training.
                        But Francesco is lack of leadership when it comes to manage a big group.
                        Seen it before Parma, juventus... real facts!

Comment

Why not placing the 2008 girl on Weston GDA?

Comment

thanks everyone for your comments suggestions. My boy is u-10 playing u-11 in another state, he one of top players u-11. He train all over europe since 6 in summers. He play not american kick and run he play posession style no doubt. Does this style train at weston, please dont tell me there top teams are bashing the ball back and forth. Also he has A liscensed coach believe it or not since 5 yrs old, believe me the kid is advanced from a soccer IQ perspective. Are these mgrs at weston smart enough to identify that.

thank you
                            Nope. Is he tall? Maybe yes if not no, looking for big bodies only. Is hes skillful then yes will use him for one year and if cant adapt and only pass to striker then next year PRE DA or black,

Comment

Once miami MLS arrived, nobody will remember Weston.

Comment

Weston 2008 DA for 2018 to 19 season offers 2 Doral players, despite the 2008 PreAcademy team beating the Doral team, spot in DA before offering any spots to its own players. One of those 2 is a girl who plays for Doral.

This will be for the 2007 DA even though they are 2008 and even though other than the game where Weston beat Doral, the 2 players have not had to tryout against any of Weston's own players.

This is why my son plays for another club. What is happening at Weston is clear political garbage and before anyone invests time and money in that program, it is best they know the truth about how Weston treats it's own. It clearly is better to train harder elsewhere and later step in to the DA if that's what you want...but be careful, playing for Weston early on may preclude your kid from advancement within the club.

It also suggests that the training is subpar if the other clubs' players improve so much during the season after losing to Weston that those other players get invited to the DA over Weston's own players.

If you are considering anything less than the actual DA, dont fo to Weston unless your kid can walk to practice.
                                Wait a girl is joining the DA level boys at u-12 as an 08. Thats the most crazy thing i have ever heard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X