Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will be closer to $3500 for next year plus for the older team you may have to book non-refundable flights for tournaments that they opt out of the day before.
    If that is true then basically they are running another side business on the side. By booking all those flights in advance they can rack up serious points. They are essentially a travel agency. Smart business people they are! Customers have a choice to walk but very few do.

Comment

If that is true then basically they are running another side business on the side. By booking all those flights in advance they can rack up serious points. They are essentially a travel agency. Smart business people they are! Customers have a choice to walk but very few do.
      CFCU is too far. OW is too d'bagy.

Comment

you are actually on your own for flights, but many people mistakenly took the cheapest flights (this is a very expensive week to fly to FL) and got non-refundable flights assuming that we would actually play in one of the biggest showcases that they said we would be in.

Comment

Very few do indeed. Pack mentality and keeping up with the Joneses factor in.

Comment

Its not worth the 3k at u11 or u12, especially not with the coaches FSA has... find a small club with a good coach who cares about developing all players, small roster size... Trust me, you will be better off. The FSA philosophy is all about increasing profits, having 4 teams per age group, win at all costs, they don't care about development, center their focus on the top half of the roster, I could go on and on... Save yourself the money and the headache
            You obviously don't have a clue, FSA has the best coach in the state for the u12 girls. Worth every penny.

Comment

You obviously don't have a clue, FSA has the best coach in the state for the u12 girls. Worth every penny.
              Thoughts:

Which team A, B, C...F?

Everyone thinks everything is great at U12. Take a look at your club's HS results at all levels of competition. winning at the Ulittles then flopping later is a FSA legacy

No guarantee you get that coach next year. If a club doesn't have a stable of coaches you'd be happy with then keep window shopping.

Comment

Good coach. But she’s leaving!!!!! As are others!

Comment

yeah sure. Linda? LMAO And that joysticking Kamil?

Comment

Good coach. But she’s leaving!!!!! As are others!
                    I'd love to see initials because we'd like to move there FOR a coach.

Comment

LH, JT & KK I heard they are all moving on after the Spring.

Comment

kk is a joke

Comment

They want to have real tryouts, with real cuts, and no reserved spots for kids who made it last time.

Comment

They want to have real tryouts, with real cuts, and no reserved spots for kids who made it last time.
                            Not this year ..... ML set up the teams and they rubber-stamped them. He knows soccer like i know ancient egyptian hirogliffics.

Comment

There are more, heard they are cleaning house.

Comment

There are more, heard they are cleaning house.
                                oh no, fsa is cleaning house! I guess MD, AD, and CC better get their resumes in order.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X