Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If it makes NEFC West parrents feel better let them call their league and team what ever they want. They just can’t call it NPL. How about the second league from the top? Or one below NPL? Almost NPL? We think we are NPL but we are not?
    Doesn't matter what you call it, doesn't matter what you think. It matters that the premiership clubs have the same chance to play in the nationals as the NPL designated league.We will see in the spring. Meanwhile enjoy your mutiny experience

Comment

Night night premiership Dad

Comment

If it helps you brag about your kid on the office. Call it La Liga
        I certainly wouldn't brag about Western United or Pioneers or Western Mutiny or what's e name again? Did we merge did we not

Comment

Ecnl B =Npl +$$$$

Comment

My son plays in the NEC. I told him based on what I read he is really in the NEP Premier Bracket. He rides the bench but really starts

Comment

Saw WUPs post for a free GK clinic. Since when are they a DA and ECNL club??🤔

Comment

Saw WUPs post for a free GK clinic. Since when are they a DA and ECNL club??🤔
                That is almost absurd as NEFC 06 saying they are in NPL

Comment

That is almost absurd as NEFC 06 saying they are in NPL
                  Is the NEFC west NPL or Not NPL team is the same one that lost to Stars Worcester 0-11?

Comment

Nefc west 06 won 11-0.

Comment

And yes they are NPL What was once A and B is now NPL and premiership

Comment

And yes they are NPL What was once A and B is now NPL and premiership
                        Look for yourself on the NEP web site under schedules. It’s is not NPL. It’s in the premier bracket

Comment

How dense do you have to be.Its explained above .Yes I know it says premiership,yes I know people like to bash to make themselves feel superior.Does not change the fact that it's NPL for main NPL regional teams.

Comment

An again, if it makes you feel better to make up a title and call yourself NPL B so be it.

Comment

An again, if it makes you feel better to make up a title and call yourself NPL B so be it.
                              Hey numb nuts there's 2 NPL brackets in older age groups

Comment

Hey numb nuts there's 2 NPL brackets in older age groups
                                Yes Ego Dad. And they call it NPL and NPL B. You can just make things up to fit your little western mass ego. Why don’t you start a protest and picket the NEP office?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X