NO, Graciela the wonder 07 mom

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  NO, Graciela the wonder 07 mom
                  LOL Busted!!!

Comment

Chusma

Comment

I have to agree that the 07 kid is really good. Now, is he better than all the 07's, 06's and 05's in Weston? I don't know. Soccer is subjective and because of his small size, people will tend to think OMG so cute look at the little guy.
                      Only time will tell if he can pan out in grown up soccer. The boy has a good understanding of the game and where to be, he knows when to get rid of the ball and moves to the right spot.
                      He needs more technical training to stay ahead of the curve.
                      By reading this thread, it sounds like the parents are crazy. Good luck to the little one.

Comment

I have to agree that the 07 kid is really good. Now, is he better than all the 07's, 06's and 05's in Weston? I don't know. Soccer is subjective and because of his small size, people will tend to think OMG so cute look at the little guy.
                        Only time will tell if he can pan out in grown up soccer. The boy has a good understanding of the game and where to be, he knows when to get rid of the ball and moves to the right spot.
                        He needs more technical training to stay ahead of the curve.
                        By reading this thread, it sounds like the parents are crazy. Good luck to the little one.
                        Most of the time I feel like you do above. But 2 or 3 times a game kid does something that is special. He is very technical and a highly intelligent player. Great teammate and hard worker. That said at the professional level in 2018 size and speed are super important. Hard to say where his size and speed will be in 5 years. But really who knows how far he can go unless he tries ? He is a kid that should be in a program with a professional team component. Wish him the best.

Comment

Most of the time I feel like you do above. But 2 or 3 times a game kid does something that is special. He is very technical and a highly intelligent player. Great teammate and hard worker. That said at the professional level in 2018 size and speed are super important. Hard to say where his size and speed will be in 5 years. But really who knows how far he can go unless he tries ? He is a kid that should be in a program with a professional team component. Wish him the best.
                          Yes, he is wasting time at Weston, no offense.

Comment

That’s a dumb statement. He’s at the best possible place for him now, maybe his parents aren’t ready to uproot the whole family to play in Atlanta, Dallas or New York. Maybe there is an mls academy starting here real soon that he will be playing in. Maybe they already used him in ad for said academy.

And yes, I hope he stays humble, hard working and respectful. And god willing his speed will increase with the hard work he puts in. I would love for my son to be in his position. And maybe he will one day.

Comment

He’s 11 years old and living with his parents. Taking him to a professional club at his age would mean breaking a family apart. Weston and parents know he needs to go at the right time. VP is taking care of him and JC protects him like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

That’s a dumb statement. He’s at the best possible place for him now, maybe his parents aren’t ready to uproot the whole family to play in Atlanta, Dallas or New York. Maybe there is an mls academy starting here real soon that he will be playing in. Maybe they already used him in ad for said academy.

And yes, I hope he stays humble, hard working and respectful. And god willing his speed will increase with the hard work he puts in. I would love for my son to be in his position. And maybe he will one day.
                                Thanks Dad!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X