Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Make up your mind - is the coach good or not?
    The coach is excellent. Look at his record. Everything excellent.

Comment

Who said weston played like robots ? Some of the kids on the weston team really do a great job with decision making and passing. An excellent job. Not robot at all.

Because you are overly emotionally invested in your kids soccer you did not understand my point which was not specific to either team. It’s this: you cannot judge a kid that plays in one system and say he would not be good enough to play in another system. You don’t know. Second, you can’t assume one system is clearly better than another. You need the right fit for your kid. There’s not just one way to develop players. You play against any Brazilian team of this age and it’s skills first possession second. You can learn possession later on. Not saying anyone is right or wrong. Just don’t assume “no one from team A is good enough to play in Team B” because team b beat team A.
      Nobody except you is talking about the "system". The players aren't good enough in any system. This is not about coaching it's about the lack of talent. The majority are recreational players at best and anybody with half a soccer brain who watches 1 full game will say the same thing.

Comment

Why would they not have a starting keeper now. Who is playing now
        Brought in as a stop gap till OC starter U 16/17 clears paperwork.

Comment

Brought in as a stop gap till OC starter U 16/17 clears paperwork.
          not being snarky, but what "paperwork" could take this long..??? already one month into season and am assuming they had pre season training... where is kid from?

Comment

05 match. I thought 81 on oc was good and second half was pretty even. Weston controlled first half completely. Kudos to weston coach for teaching excellent possession play. The 07 on weston really played well. Usually he is good but I thought Saturday was special. His pass for 2nd goal was not normal for his age. Kid needs to get on a pro path.
            Ok Daddy now go mama pinga

Comment

Today Orlando City DA visits Weston

Look at this, the arrogant and all the favoritism of the OC coaches has come back to haunt them. Their precise DA kids are winless and cannot win a single game. They gave up 8 goals was it this weekend to a Weston team, HA!!! How I bet they wish they had not made the mistake of keeping those goalies now and giving someone who earned it a chance. This is so sweet and I can't wait to go to their next game here and watch them get hammered. My son and I will watch with a smile on our faces. Karma is a bitch OC!!!!

Comment

Great point. Don't worry, you will get plenty of practice 1v1 and passing against OC.
                Aren’t these the same oc teams that beat Weston last year?

Comment

Today Orlando City DA visits Weston FC DA

Aren’t these the same oc teams that beat Weston last year?
                  I think it is but they do have the new coaches from Monteverde Academy instead of last years coaches. I don't think they are bad as some posters suggest, Weston generally has strong teams across the age groups.

Comment

I think it is but they do have the new coaches from Monteverde Academy instead of last years coaches. I don't think they are bad as some posters suggest, Weston generally has strong teams across the age groups.
                    It is not the entirely the same team, they have lost some players from last season and added a few from surrounding clubs or moved up players from the ECNL side.

Comment

Weston is the best club in the southeast! Best talent and best coaches!!

Comment

Weston is the best club in the southeast! Best talent and best coaches!!
                        Keep telling yourself that lol

Comment

also

It is not the entirely the same team, they have lost some players from last season and added a few from surrounding clubs or moved up players from the ECNL side.
                          They also have promoted some private high school players paying 50,000 a year for education over previous better players not paying the school. Coaching HIGH SCHOOL private school players that you recruit in other countries is vary different then training youth soccer players in Florida. Another bad leadership choice of AL and NB of the OC pro club. Do these guys guys have any previous experience in running a pro soccer club in the USA? They have are making decisions for the pro team the DA. Very Bad

Comment

Correct

They also have promoted some private high school players paying 50,000 a year for education over previous better players not paying the school. Coaching HIGH SCHOOL private school players that you recruit in other countries is vary different then training youth soccer players in Florida. Another bad leadership choice of AL and NB of the OC pro club. Do these guys guys have any previous experience in running a pro soccer club in the USA? They have are making decisions for the pro team the DA. Very Bad
                            Finally a TS message that is full of facts!

Comment

Finally a TS message that is full of facts!
                              After all the talent at the pro level with both the men's and women's side and the fiasco that was OCB, I do not think you can argue a reason to keep AL or NB, poor decision after another in terms of leading this club. Does Flavio not care at all! Bad leadership is the reflection of this team, so sad as I watch our team destroyed by this group of men.

Comment

There are more new players on this team than old ones from last year so the team is very different. The starting center back was hurt and 2 very good players were kicked out of the club the week before. Another player still doesn't have paper work done. All of these players were replaced by mediocre 06 players moved up and Ecnl players that did not make the team last May during tryouts. Most of the full time players are lucky to be on the team and are only there because MV didnt get the caliber of players they were going for like they have at older age groups. They also had 3 previous players accept positions and then leave before training camp which is what started this mess. This team will change 10 more times over the season and then probably dismantled by next year. Much like the first team they will be at the bottom of the league and replaced for better talent minus a handful of true DA players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X