Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re stupid. I think what the poster was saying is that the goalie must be good if she is making 15 saves per game, you idiot. That’s pretty good for a goalie. Duh. The defense appears to be the problem. And offense too, if they have only had one goal in 6 games. Sounds like a coaching problem.
    Put the keeper up front. She will score. But who will make the saves?

Comment

Negative coach=Negative results.

Comment

You’re stupid. I think what the poster was saying is that the goalie must be good if she is making 15 saves per game, you idiot. That’s pretty good for a goalie. Duh. The defense appears to be the problem. And offense too, if they have only had one goal in 6 games. Sounds like a coaching problem.
        Negative the poster keeps talking about DA keeper and this is why she doesnt play for Ludlow.

Comment

Clearly someone has it out for that player as to why she never played HS ball. No one is knocking on Ludlow HS keepers. You simply don’t have English as your first language and cannot follow the conversation. Others have tried to tell you previous by calling you names, I am not. People here are actually insinuating kind words of holding their own in the net as I read it.

Lastly, It’s called stirring the pot (loads of it on this site) and you are tripping over yourself taking the bait. Leave her alone, she has zero to do with Ludlow HS soccer or their coaches. My suggestion is you concentrate on what’s in front of you and help these kids to get better for years ahead in whatever way you can contribute.

Process your thoughts better before posting.

Comment

Clearly someone has it out for that player as to why she never played HS ball. No one is knocking on Ludlow HS keepers. You simply don’t have English as your first language and cannot follow the conversation. Others have tried to tell you previous by calling you names, I am not. People here are actually insinuating kind words of holding their own in the net as I read it.

Lastly, It’s called stirring the pot (loads of it on this site) and you are tripping over yourself taking the bait. Leave her alone, she has zero to do with Ludlow HS soccer or their coaches. My suggestion is you concentrate on what’s in front of you and help these kids to get better for years ahead in whatever way you can contribute.

Here’s my thought. no one cares about Ludlow soccer.

Comment

DA soccer does not allow public HS play. Period

Comment

Then I would say for her dad to stop trashing our players and coaches period.

Comment

Then I would say for her dad to stop trashing our players and coaches period.
                  How do you know its her Dad?

Comment

How do you know its her Dad?
                    howdo you not know

Comment

howdo you not know
                      Who cares. Ludlow soccer sucks.

Comment

Who cares. Ludlow soccer sucks.
                        All High school soccer does at some point. Ludlow is more coaching issue than the players.

Comment

Chirp chirp

Comment

All High school soccer does at some point. Ludlow is more coaching issue than the players.
                            Players win games
                            Coaches lose them

Comment

Players win games
                              Coaches lose them
                              I agree

Comment

I agree
                                I wonder how those players feel they are getting robbed of even making the tournament because their coaching staff doesn’t have a clue. Time for the AD to wake up and do something. This coach is not qualified to coach soccer he doesn’t have a clue

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X