Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIAA results/standings?

Our peanut was accepted onto her town school JV team. Not bad for a sixth grader. We found the MIAA website, but unless we are missing something, it appears to be for coaches/staff only. Anyone know where public can find game results for Mayflower league soccer? We can not seem to find any info other than schedules.

results

Go to the MIAA home page and 1/2 way down on the left hand side click on school lookup....type in your school name and search for the results you are looking for.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our peanut was accepted onto her town school JV team. Not bad for a sixth grader. We found the MIAA website, but unless we are missing something, it appears to be for coaches/staff only. Anyone know where public can find game results for Mayflower league soccer? We can not seem to find any info other than schedules.

Comment

While there you may also want to download MIAA handbook regarding 6th graders playing HS level. JV may be different, but last time I read rules for Varsity there are very specific conditions for 8th grader to be eligible: Same campus school with shared Principal who has direct responsibility for middle school students, and then in her/his judgement a letter stating it is OK

Comment

Go to the MIAA home page and 1/2 way down on the left hand side click on school lookup....type in your school name and search for the results you are looking for.
        Yes, found the site you are referring too & also the school look up. However, there are no game results posted.

Comment

While there you may also want to download MIAA handbook regarding 6th graders playing HS level. JV may be different, but last time I read rules for Varsity there are very specific conditions for 8th grader to be eligible: Same campus school with shared Principal who has direct responsibility for middle school students, and then in her/his judgement a letter stating it is OK
          Op, I was worrying because my ds school is high/middle school combined & their1st game was against a high school. I would assume high schoolers do not play against middle schoolers by rule. Thanks, I will dig through info more

Comment

It depends on the school My daughter played on HS team as a 7th grader and the school was a smaller size school and it was also a middle/HS. They played against strictly HS teams. Should not be a problem as talk to the coach. This was a good 8 years ago for us.

Comment

It depends on the school My daughter played on HS team as a 7th grader and the school was a smaller size school and it was also a middle/HS. They played against strictly HS teams. Should not be a problem as talk to the coach. This was a good 8 years ago for us.
              How big are these high schools? If a 7th grader played in the league with my D they would get killed.

Comment

We use the newspaper website (in our case the Telegram) for results and standings.

Comment

We use the newspaper website (in our case the Telegram) for results and standings.
                  Ah! Thx

Comment

I find scores not standings in the Telegram Previous years they had stndingd

Comment

I find scores not standings in the Telegram Previous years they had stndingd
                      Assuming you want girls...

http://hometeam.telegram.com/schools...930.1435195910

I noticed the website has changed and they are kind of hidden... you need to click on the HOMETEAM: High School Sports Scoreboard and it's a link to all standings

Comment

league standings

Download the MIAA app and look up your school. Click soccer...click league standings and boom, you are there!

Comment

well not quite boom - someone (coach? AD?) actually has to report teh scores - our team results is already 4 games behind

Comment

A different approach is to use MaxPreps - don't know how but is fairly updated - can anyone update it? Does anyone know??Also it not by league but only by division

Comment

real question here, can club teams have scheduled practices during the high school season?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X