Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA cost?

What is the cost for U11 and U12? Do they save the surprise for for after you commit?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the cost for U11 and U12? Do they save the surprise for for after you commit?
    Don’t even trust what they tell you! We were offered ECNL spot so opted not to go to other tryouts. Cost turned out to be significantly more than I was quoted. Also be sure to ask what that fee includes. Fsa cheaps out on tournaments.

Comment

~3G's

Comment

And they won't tell you who your coach will be until after you've signed the contract, paid your deposit, and it's too late to try out elsewhere.

Comment

~3G's
          plus travel, hotel, tourney fees and everything else that help the Di T's stuff their pockets. BTW their coaches fees are 60% of other clubs. It's slave labor and in return your coach stops caring. it's one heck of a club'bing'

Comment

~3G's
            Will be closer to $3500 for next year plus for the older team you may have to book non-refundable flights for tournaments that they opt out of the day before.

Comment

And they won't tell you who your coach will be until after you've signed the contract, paid your deposit, and it's too late to try out elsewhere.
              And they won't tell you the increase in cost until after you've signed the contract and it's too late to try out elsewhere.

Comment

It's $3000 for everyone. NPL has travel costs that add probably another G. ECNL has travel costs that add another 2Gs.

Comment

It's $3000 for everyone. NPL has travel costs that add probably another G. ECNL has travel costs that add another 2Gs.
                  It's not 3000 for everyone. Once you throw ECNL into the name, jack up the registration fee another $500-$1000 for next year .... plus travel.

Comment

It's not 3000 for everyone. Once you throw ECNL into the name, jack up the registration fee another $500-$1000 for next year .... plus travel.
                    It's close enough to $3 large for everyone. The C, D, and E teams are pushing that after U11/12.

Comment

we pay 2K at a boutique club and I think that's even highway robbery. 3K, good God.

Comment

we pay 2K at a boutique club and I think that's even highway robbery. 3K, good God.
                        3k plus more if you're A or B team.

Comment

Let's face it, FSA does not square up well with CFC or OW. In fact, FSA loses to more local competition (Sporting). They do have nice facilities, but that's all they have.

Comment

Its not worth the 3k at u11 or u12, especially not with the coaches FSA has... find a small club with a good coach who cares about developing all players, small roster size... Trust me, you will be better off. The FSA philosophy is all about increasing profits, having 4 teams per age group, win at all costs, they don't care about development, center their focus on the top half of the roster, I could go on and on... Save yourself the money and the headache

Comment

Its not worth the 3k at u11 or u12, especially not with the coaches FSA has... find a small club with a good coach who cares about developing all players, small roster size... Trust me, you will be better off. The FSA philosophy is all about increasing profits, having 4 teams per age group, win at all costs, they don't care about development, center their focus on the top half of the roster, I could go on and on... Save yourself the money and the headache
                              True for that age at any mega club. Find local good coaching and see where your player is a year+ from now. Your best training options may not have a big name

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X