Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STA GAL Teams Cant Win in EDP tourny

So was the competition this weekend too strong? I saw a bunch of town teams. You would think that tournament would be a slam dunk for GA Teams.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So was the competition this weekend too strong? I saw a bunch of town teams. You would think that tournament would be a slam dunk for GA Teams.

If I ever get to the point where I am running onto message board to crap on another team, club, or league that I am not involved in, my family has the full authority to put me in a grave.

Comment

If I ever get to the point where I am running onto message board to crap on another team, club, or league that I am not involved in, my family has the full authority to put me in a grave.
      Thats all that is on this site. people crap on everything and everyone. Why be surprised.

Comment

and yet here you are checking said message board first thing Monday morning

Comment

Fat belly , tiny dick alert !!

Comment

Must be a Dynamite parent

Comment

Sure but is it True STA doesn't win? At any age? What they do well is sell parents like you a promise and you buy into their crap while all the smart parents bring their kids somewhere else.

Comment

They can always just go play at dynamite and run around doing maradona spins with their eyes glued to their feet.

Comment

and yet here you are checking said message board first thing Monday morning
                  Reading and shaking my head on the obsession that posters have regarding other programs surely is not the same thing.

Comment

Reading and shaking my head on the obsession that posters have regarding other programs surely is not the same thing.
                    So then why do you come on this message board? Especially first thing in the morning. Is it just to shake your head every day? Is it to counter every stupid post? Is it to post some valuable info for everyone to read? There is never anything of value posted on this site. Ever! Its actually entertaining to read all of the posts and see others react.

Comment

So then why do you come on this message board? Especially first thing in the morning. Is it just to shake your head every day? Is it to counter every stupid post? Is it to post some valuable info for everyone to read? There is never anything of value posted on this site. Ever! Its actually entertaining to read all of the posts and see others react.
                      Occasionally, you get some relevant information. People thirsting over others' results is just fcking' weird.

Comment

Occasionally, you get some relevant information. People thirsting over others' results is just fcking' weird.
                        Correction: I should say "People thirsting over other KIDS' results is just fckin' weird"

Comment

If you were happy where you were at, you wouldn’t be posting here.
                          You are beyond caring about STA, you are obviously unhappy with your own choice so you need to s$it on others’.

Comment

how did the other NJ based GA teams do?

Comment

Not sure why so fixated on STA, look at the CSA GA 07 team they were winless....the reality is there are a lot of other good teams out there outside GA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X