Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Match fit lost all their games by a wide margin, and parents were forced to submit. It was an utter humiliation. It’s nothing about soccer or health, TS is an anger outlet.
    Our team doesn't own our training facilities so they ask us the parents to wear the mask the entire time because it was part of the agreement to rent the space. It's possible they are afraid to lose the right to practice if they don't inforce it. Some times rules are stupid but we follow them so we can achieve goals. Stop reading conspiracy theories it's not always about you.

Comment

Our team doesn't own our training facilities so they ask us the parents to wear the mask the entire time because it was part of the agreement to rent the space. It's possible they are afraid to lose the right to practice if they don't inforce it. Some times rules are stupid but we follow them so we can achieve goals. Stop reading conspiracy theories it's not always about you.
      YES. damn, people. The dumber and less responsible we get in general leads to more stupid rules. Just get over yourself.

Comment

You may not have any issues with covid, your kids might not but people you may come in contact with do. I don't fear getting it or if my wife or kids get it as statistically we will be fine but my parents, aunts and uncles even a few cousins most definitely have cause for concern. We don't wear it for our health we do it for our loved ones and some courtesy and general respect for others. Granted, you are PDA North parents, so obviously courtesy and respect go out the window.
        If you are standing dozens of yards away from someone...you aren't going to pass it to anyone. Those odds are astronomical...think about what has to happen:

1) You have to have it
        2) You have to be contagious
        3a) There needs to be someone within range, or
        3b) There needs to be someone downwind
        4) You need to expend your spittle/breath at the right time to catch the wind into someone's direction
        5) They need to be directly in-line at that exact moment
        6) They need to take a breath at that exact moment

I'd submit you are as likely to get hit by an asteroid as to have that happen. I'm not living in my bunker over such an unlikely occurrence, either.

I am NOT saying when out in front of people, in stores, etc. to avoid wearing them. Fine...I will...but if you have to squint to see if I even have one on, you are working to hard to find a problem where one doesn't exist.

Side note...what's with the people driving around wearing them? Do they also buy a condom in the store and drop trow at the register and say "I'll just put it on now?"

Comment

If you are standing dozens of yards away from someone...you aren't going to pass it to anyone. Those odds are astronomical...think about what has to happen:

1) You have to have it
          4) You need to expend your spittle/breath at the right time to catch the wind into someone's direction

I'd submit you are as likely to get hit by an asteroid as to have that happen. I'm not living in my bunker over such an unlikely occurrence, either.

I am NOT saying when out in front of people, in stores, etc. to avoid wearing them. Fine...I will...but if you have to squint to see if I even have one on, you are working to hard to find a problem where one doesn't exist.

Side note...what's with the people driving around wearing them? Do they also buy a condom in the store and drop trow at the register and say "I'll just put it on now?"
          Like I said, quit the team. Forgot the money. You can afford losing it I am sure because you aren't living off food stamp. Take your TALENTED daughter somewhere else. Maybe PDA would beg you to stay because she is SOOOO TALENTED and make an excption for you.

If you TRULY want to show your disobedience.

I doubt it.

Comment

1) You have to have it

People drive around in masks sometimes when there is/has been another passenger in the car, whose breath might be lingering.

There have been few cases of covid transmission outdoors. However, it is difficult to monitor people..."hey it's okay you are not wearing a mask because you are 12 ft away from others...oh wait now you are closer...8 ft...hey now it is 5 ft...mask on!" ; "...hey you are right on top of this other person and have been for the last 10 minutes....ah I see, you got tested this morning...so it is fine...". It is better for public authorities to make rules that are easily understood and are easily enforced.

I myself generally do not wear a mask when outdoors. But if I was in a private space and the entity in charge of operating that space asked me to wear a mask, I would think I have only two choices - either comply or leave. I would think you would expect the same protocol if you were visiting someone's home - their private property. So why should it be different if you are visiting PDA's grounds. It is not as if they are asking people to drop their pants so they can check their pubic hair.

Comment

^^ Not that hard

Stand away with mask at the ready. Someone comes near, put it on. When they aren't, pull it down.

I think some people just wake up and go through their morning checklist to see what can offend them that day.

Comment

People drive around in masks sometimes when there is/has been another passenger in the car, whose breath might be lingering.

There have been few cases of covid transmission outdoors. However, it is difficult to monitor people..."hey it's okay you are not wearing a mask because you are 12 ft away from others...oh wait now you are closer...8 ft...hey now it is 5 ft...mask on!" ; "...hey you are right on top of this other person and have been for the last 10 minutes....ah I see, you got tested this morning...so it is fine...". It is better for public authorities to make rules that are easily understood and are easily enforced.

I myself generally do not wear a mask when outdoors. But if I was in a private space and the entity in charge of operating that space asked me to wear a mask, I would think I have only two choices - either comply or leave. I would think you would expect the same protocol if you were visiting someone's home - their private property. So why should it be different if you are visiting PDA's grounds. It is not as if they are asking people to drop their pants so they can check their pubic hair.
                Exactly right!

Comment

It's just 2 weeks to flatten the curve right???? If you have a mask but take it off b/c you're keeping 10 feet away from everyone else, what's the issue?? Ridiculous- bunch bunch

Comment

It's just 2 weeks to flatten the curve right???? If you have a mask but take it off b/c you're keeping 10 feet away from everyone else, what's the issue?? Ridiculous- bunch bunch
                    The point is that if you choose to attend a private event and they stipulate that you need to wear a mask, then do so or leave. Don't make it an issue.

Comment

Was at the PDA fields at "Upper Pond Road" in Somerset, NJ this past weekend to watch some matches.

They are Insane up there - Blindly enforcing "you have to wear a mask the whole time, outside, even if you are 100 yards away from the field and near nobody, etc, etc - people following you around, it's insane.

Nobody in the organization thinking independently or logically. The girls are out there playing 9 v 9 or 11 v 11 and near each other playing, lol but their parents have to wear a mask while outside, alone and social distanced from them and each other - idiocy

Some men did push back (myself included - as i still have male genitalia) and refuse but overall most people just complied to stop being annoyed and not have to do violence in front of their children to covid cucks.

Do NOT go there if you can avoid it - get a covid cuck from your own group of parents to stay there and video the match for you (chip in money or whatever) and either watch live or just watch the match recorded. Avoid this place.
                      You should refuse to wear pants, too.

Comment

Somebody sounds like a”jilted loser” bitching about masks. Not a PDA supporter but they were pretty chill and relaxed at their tournament in August .. Play the”Mask Game” so your kids can play the game while this whole shamdemic drags on..

Comment

Facilities can not only set their own rules, but often times have to follow local Health Dept guidelines. They don't want to be shut down because a few azzholes can't follow the rules.

Go ahead and be that parent that results in a shutdown. You'll be super popular with everyone.

Comment

Facilities can not only set their own rules, but often times have to follow local Health Dept guidelines. They don't want to be shut down because a few azzholes can't follow the rules.

Go ahead and be that parent that results in a shutdown. You'll be super popular with everyone.
                            Yeah, right - If someone doesn't want to wear a mask it's His / Her fault and NOT the draconian, random, arbitrary rules set forth by idiot and power hungry bureaucrats. They decide it's ok to riot or loot, because "feelings" or to NOT wear masks when they think YOU are not looking - but when you don't wear it, it's YOU who is causing trouble. You can't sit outside and watch a soccer match without wearing a mask - but 10 thousand people can go to Ginsburg's funeral. The kids can play soccer without the masks but must wear it when walking alone to and from the field.

I am sure all of that makes sense to you. Driving in the car "breath lingering" - LOL - if you are terrified from the propaganda you see on the news, then DONT have anyone in the car with you or ever around you. Use your God Given freedom to isolate yourself.

rationalizing / justifying mask rules and other idiocy just demonstrates cowardice and brainwashing.

20 years ago and forever back, kids got chicken pox and we were all sent to that kids house to get it, so our immune system fought it and we didn't have to get it as an older adult and be hospitalized....

Immune System has to be tested / exercised. Go outside and get sunshine, eat well, don't smoke or drink, don't be obese and sedentary. Let your kids touch dirty things, play sports and other games with lots of other kids, be NORMAL and An American..

Land of the FREE and home of the Brave

Comment

You should refuse to wear pants, too.
                              Low IQ and Slow Witted comments aside, You will be the one if and when they mandate goggles (it's happening) to put them on along with the gloves and mask and judge other, masculine men for not wearing them and then commenting here

Be a man / woman who loves freedom and lives life - don't be a brainwashed follower. There is MORE coming down the line, if you accept this lunacy, the rest is history

Comment

Someone in my town invited me to a party. The food was great but they did not serve dessert! Boo hoo hoo. Why did they not serve dessert? It makes no sense to me, does it to you? Why would you have a party at your mansion and not serve dessert? They should not be allowed to get away with this. Boo hoo hoo. Next time they have a party, I am going to go again even if now I know already that they never serve dessert, and then I will cry again publicly. Boo hoo hoo. I am a real man after all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X