X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Columbus Day Tournament

Is this happening?

Next time try scrolling down the page or using the search feature. Finally, there's always Google.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=165055

Comment

Nothing on their website azz plunger

Comment

No teams listed on got soccer cok eater

Comment

It was on the site a few days ago - different poster

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/default.aspx?EventID=80450[/url]

https://events.gotsport.com/forms/app/Default.aspx?eventid=80450&fbclid=IwAR37Vm8lyXGSro bMdwvMe_4eblfB5fFbkLeQz1vR8dUJXJwuaLv4qvQ46jw[/url]

Comment

sorry

Comment

Like i said dumfuk, no teams listed

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Like i said dumfuk, no teams listed
                  They opened it a week ago and schedules aren't normally posted until they're finalized.
                  Contact CFC if you want to know who has registered so far. That's all I can do for you. You're welcome.

Comment

I tried but no lights were on

Comment

Is this a daytime event? My daughter has always wanted to play under the lights.

Comment

Is this a daytime event? My daughter has always wanted to play under the lights.
                        from what I have been told it’s a good thing there are no lights under her sheets, wooly mammoth

Comment

So the fact that there are no lights kills the fall practice times available for soccer. Not to mention cornhole leagues and now CFC park will start flag football leagues! Seems like CFC is trying their best to turn away soccer from their new facility. CFC soccer parents getting reamed at every turn, bring on the lube

Comment

So the fact that there are no lights kills the fall practice times available for soccer. Not to mention cornhole leagues and now CFC park will start flag football leagues! Seems like CFC is trying their best to turn away soccer from their new facility. CFC soccer parents getting reamed at every turn, bring on the lube
                            CFC has how many branches? Few of them practice in Bethany to begin with; the site is mostly for United teams. Younger branch players shouldn't be traveling all the way to Bethany to begin with, it's the whole point of having branches.

Comment

You should bring your kid somewhere with lights and stop being a little bitch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X