Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NJ Fire/ NJ Blaze - What's the difference?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Fire/ NJ Blaze - What's the difference?

Just curious about the difference of these two teams. I thought NJ Fire was the new team in the area, but then I see NJ Blaze. Are they the same team or is this the result of two guys splitting up their club?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just curious about the difference of these two teams. I thought NJ Fire was the new team in the area, but then I see NJ Blaze. Are they the same team or is this the result of two guys splitting up their club?
    You can just google both if you want info.

Comment

You can just google both if you want info.
      A NJ Blaze is a really big NJ Fire.

Comment

NJ fire tries to borrow as many talented kids from ECNL clubs when they are not playing Ecnl, puts a Fire Jersey on them and then tries to use them to get other girls before they go back to their clubs for real training.

Comment

A NJ Blaze is a really big NJ Fire.
          I believe they are both spin outs from PSA correct?

Comment

I've asked this before, but never gotten an answer - Where is NJ Fire playing out of? Tryouts in all corners of the state. No info on website.

Comment

I've asked this before, but never gotten an answer - Where is NJ Fire playing out of? Tryouts in all corners of the state. No info on website.
              You’re correct. All over. This week I think it’s up North around Nutley. I also saw Tinton Falls for tryouts. No clue how they are stretched so far apart with no established teams.
              And before NJ Fire get all gassed up about it. Summer select or winter futsal does not count!

Comment

You’re correct. All over. This week I think it’s up North around Nutley. I also saw Tinton Falls for tryouts. No clue how they are stretched so far apart with no established teams.
                And before NJ Fire get all gassed up about it. Summer select or winter futsal does not count!
                Nutley, Clifton, and Tinton Falls, that I've seen.

Comment

Nutley, Clifton, and Tinton Falls, that I've seen.
                  Also Marlton and Hamilton, state wide coverage.

Comment

don't forget Miami

Comment

Really, really far.

Comment

What I am having trouble with this whole thread is what have NJFIRE done wrong or so out of line. They are trying to build a program and believe it or not most small grassroot clubs start with summer select or winter leagues to attract players to come. I know the assistant coach/manager and he is a good dude I think he needs a TUNE UP but great guy in my opinion

Comment

Madk

What I am having trouble with this whole thread is what have NJFIRE done wrong or so out of line. They are trying to build a program and believe it or not most small grassroot clubs start with summer select or winter leagues to attract players to come. I know the assistant coach/manager and he is a good dude I think he needs a TUNE UP but great guy in my opinion
                          Where did FK and MK go? They started it and then all of sudden was taken off the website. No mention of them anywhere. Maybe too much traveling from North Jersey to Miami.
                          Who’s a good dude? Is there really just one guy running it?

Comment

Where did FK and MK go? They started it and then all of sudden was taken off the website. No mention of them anywhere. Maybe too much traveling from North Jersey to Miami.
                            Who’s a good dude? Is there really just one guy running it?

I think you both are on the wrong thread. But either way from what I know 1 guy running it who has ZERO soccer experience

Comment

Here are the issues:

- Don't sell to other parents these kids are yours. They are on loan and not part of the club.
                              - Don't put elite players in D level tourneys and market your club winning.
                              - Just tell the truth when selling to new parents. They don't know your club is lower level when seeing loaned players crush it for NJ fire.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X