Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They will be running teams out of Rush Stateline- South Salem, Rush South- Easton/Trumbull and clinics for the Wilton Soccer out of Wilton. Rush is still in Wilton, btw they moved due to field constraints. They have Boys and Girls HS coaches at Rush at Wilton HS.
    There’s no mention of a Rush South Branch (Easton/Trumbull) whatsoever. And their website is current and updated.

http://www.ctrushsoccer.org/?nomobil...RUSHSOCCER.ORG

Comment

There’s no mention of a Rush South Branch (Easton/Trumbull) whatsoever. And their website is current and updated.

http://www.ctrushsoccer.org/?nomobil...RUSHSOCCER.ORG
      They are not in Trumbull or Easton. The fact that they rent space/field on these locations doesn't mean they have a branch there. CFC, Revolution, ACC, Inter, Beachside, etc they all rent space in the same locations and they are not saying they have branches there.

Don't let this poor and old school marketing strategy fool you

Comment

I have never seen a RUSH team that was anything but mediocre from the teams I have seen with 3 soccer kids over the years. Also never attended an away RUSH game being played on something other than a poorly maintained grass field = bare/dirt patches or unkempt grass. I also remember playing on some inappropriately sized fields against RUSH = many goal kicks go out of bounds because of the small width or the ball just bounces to the other goalie because the length is too small. Its those 'premier' experiences (and it was not just RUSH) that make me feel I would have been better off just lighting my money on fire.

Comment

Don't make remarks if you have no idea what is actually happening. They were never thrown out of Wilton.
          lol ok "they moved because of field constraints" like someone said. There is no Easton or Trumbull branch nor should they. The area has plenty already and Rush's prior attempts to expand have largely failed. Perfectly fine for <14 teams but in MS the better players move up and out of Rush.

Besides, the market is going to shrink post-covid. Where is Rush's "growth" coming from?

Comment

lol ok "they moved because of field constraints" like someone said. There is no Easton or Trumbull branch nor should they. The area has plenty already and Rush's prior attempts to expand have largely failed. Perfectly fine for <14 teams but in MS the better players move up and out of Rush.

Besides, the market is going to shrink post-covid. Where is Rush's "growth" coming from?
            I don’t know, but they’re ready for it and it will be rapid!

Comment

Img_0919.jpg

Comment

I don’t know, but they’re ready for it and it will be rapid!
                Maybe they'll buy Beachside :). Nah, BS doesn't have any fields.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/ctrushsocce...8780659859340/

Comment

I tried posting a graphic from their Facebook page. It’s the state of CT with branch pin locators. Didn’t work but the branches were: Stateline, Southwest, South, Elite, Central, Shoreline, Shoreline East and Northeast. Best I can talk from the graphic is Elite=Bridgeport, South=Westport, Southwest=Wilton, Shoreline=Guilford, Shoreline East=New London, Central=Waterbury. No idea where Stateline or Northeast is. Clearly some expansion going on. I have to believe they have taken over some clubs. Any ideas? I will say Revolution and Inter.

Comment

I tried posting a graphic from their Facebook page. It’s the state of CT with branch pin locators. Didn’t work but the branches were: Stateline, Southwest, South, Elite, Central, Shoreline, Shoreline East and Northeast. Best I can talk from the graphic is Elite=Bridgeport, South=Westport, Southwest=Wilton, Shoreline=Guilford, Shoreline East=New London, Central=Waterbury. No idea where Stateline or Northeast is. Clearly some expansion going on. I have to believe they have taken over some clubs. Any ideas? I will say Revolution and Inter.
                      Your funny, JS dont have the $$$ to take over Revolution or Inter. Both of these clubs have more than 15 teams each but I am sure rush would like to get those teams, though

Comment

There is definitely some kind of play being set in motion. I thought they only had 3 branches. This looks a lot bigger than I imagined.

Comment

There is definitely some kind of play being set in motion. I thought they only had 3 branches. This looks a lot bigger than I imagined.
                          Renting fields (sometimes one) in a location is not a "branch"

Given this is an anonymous forum it's safe to assume Rush is the one behind all these posts. Given the state of things now the only growth a club will see is acquisition.

Comment

Jackwad, there’s no expansion happening with them. That map is outdated and is not indicative of their branches. As a prior poster said simply go to their website and go to the tryout page, that will show you their branches. There is no South branch. There is no Shoreline East branch. There are no teams in the Southwest branch, that’s now Stateline (moves to Salem, NY).

Comment

Renting fields (sometimes one) in a location is not a "branch"

Given this is an anonymous forum it's safe to assume Rush is the one behind all these posts. Given the state of things now the only growth a club will see is acquisition.
                              They are definitely doing something. It could be acquisition and pure growth. They have some of the best teams in the state with their Elite teams.

Comment

Jackwad, there’s no expansion happening with them. That map is outdated and is not indicative of their branches. As a prior poster said simply go to their website and go to the tryout page, that will show you their branches. There is no South branch. There is no Shoreline East branch. There are no teams in the Southwest branch, that’s now Stateline (moves to Salem, NY).
                                Jackwad, it’s not outdated. They just posted it in last couple of weeks. They have had a couple of branches for many years. Now they exploded into 8 different branches. They are definitely making moves. They have almost all of CT covered.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X