• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRJSC boca Raton Juniors soccer club

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boca Raton Juniors Soccer Club is pleased to announce their 2013
    USL Super Y‐League Tryouts.

Our coaching staff’s consists of a combined wealth of experience which has produced impressive results which include: NAIA College Conference Championships, Nationally Top Ranked College Teams, Florida State Cup Championships at the Club Level, Super Y‐League Championships, Sneakers Youth National Champions, Dallas Cup champions as well as Florida High School Championships.

Coaches: Fernando Valenzuela, Jorge “Pitu” Alvarez, Eduardo, Alex Sanchez, Rick Pabon and Anthony Olischar.

Will be holding tryout on the following dates below:
    Boy’s Tryouts –Thursday April 18 and Saturday April 20, 2013
    Thursday Ages & Times
    Saturday Ages & Times
    U15 - (8-1-97/7-31-98) 7:30-9:00 pm
    1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
    U14 - (8-1-98/7-31-99) 7:30-9:00 pm
    1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
    U13 - (8-1-99/7-31-00) 6:00-7:30 pm
    11:30 am - 1:00 pm
    U12 - (8-1-00/7-31-01) 6:00-7:30 pm
    11:30 am - 1:00 pm

DATE: Thursday April 18 and Saturday April 20, 2013. See the above listed times for your age group. For any additional information, please contact Fernando Valenzuela – Director @ (561) 901‐8699 or coachferny@msn.com & visit www.supery.uslsoccer.com

LOCATION: Thursday Night all ages will be at Sandal Foot Cove Park 22334 Lyons Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33428. Saturday tryouts will be at Veterans Park 9400 Sandalfoot Cove, Boca Raton, FL 33428 (All of our home games will be played at this location).

COST: $450 U12 & U13 Includes (One‐time fee which includes league & player registrations, field rentals, referee fees, uniforms & coach’s compensation)
    $500 U14 & U15 Includes (One‐time fee which includes league & player registrations, field rentals, referee fees, uniforms & coach’s compensation).
    **Please note, players who are selected at tryouts are required to register immediately afterwards by providing a copy of their birth certificate, picture & payment to ensure your roster selection.

PLEASE NOTE: ODP is this weekend, if you will miss tryouts due to ODP please e‐mail us, thank you.
    good job guys,..... I just found out that all your coaches left you because of what you tried to do to CM
    i guess he got the last laugh BRJSC you now have no kids, no coaches and some rec kids
    that you wont be able to develop because your only coach is AO and LOLO,.,..... this is hysterical didnt you fire lolo because he couldnt handle the U12 kids or the U10 oh yeah and he couldnt handle the U9 either WOW scraping the bottom of the barrel reall!! Oh i forgot hes a Volunterr coach at Boca HIgh riding the coat tails of the head coach <>>>> typical boca juniors behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      good job guys,..... I just found out that all your coaches left you because of what you tried to do to CM
      i guess he got the last laugh BRJSC you now have no kids, no coaches and some rec kids
      that you wont be able to develop because your only coach is AO and LOLO,.,..... this is hysterical didnt you fire lolo because he couldnt handle the U12 kids or the U10 oh yeah and he couldnt handle the U9 either WOW scraping the bottom of the barrel reall!! Oh i forgot hes a Volunterr coach at Boca HIgh riding the coat tails of the head coach <>>>> typical boca juniors behavior
      What is so horrible about rec soccer and rec players

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X