Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you seen a leopard change his spots?
    So what you are saying is people cant change?

Comment

Have you seen a leopard change his spots?
      HATER- You again? Leave it alone!!

Comment

Really?

Maybe nobody wants him and that's why he keeps getting something posted on here hoping someone will call him.
        CM has got to be the best coach I have ever seen! Hand down. He cares ALOT about the kids development. I have my daughter training with him and I see her improving every session. I hear all these boys parents on here whining about how tough he is...pathetic. If my daughter thrives with his training what is your sons problem. CM def.
        Brings the best out in a kid. They work hard for him. My daughter can't Waite to go to his sessions. Stop Bashing him!

Comment

CM has got to be the best coach I have ever seen! Hand down. He cares ALOT about the kids development. I have my daughter training with him and I see her improving every session. I hear all these boys parents on here whining about how tough he is...pathetic. If my daughter thrives with his training what is your sons problem. CM def.
          Brings the best out in a kid. They work hard for him. My daughter can't Waite to go to his sessions. Stop Bashing him!
          A girl being train by CM is a bomb ready to explode. Is their not a better fit for your daughter like P2 or RT. I hear they are good trainers that may suite your needs. No concerns of this guy with your daughter? Yelling, cursing? Is this really occur when he is dealing with kids? How long have you train with him? He will show his true colors in time, you will see. Good luck

Comment

You must be crazy! I would never let my daughter play with this character. My son has played on the opposite side and he is too much to handle. Yelling is unstop, didn't catch any cursing. He makes players fear him and that can not be the best way to develop anyone.

Comment

CM is no longer with Boca Juniors so why is his current team attacking a club they are no longer affiliated with? You guys are always upset when others judge your decision to remain with your coach, why are you going after Boca Juniors so viciously? They are not the first club to sever ties with CM and they may not be the last. Boca Juniors clearly have their own issues but so did every other club your group was previously a part of. No offense, but every season there seems to be bashing by your group of whichever club you just left. Schulz, Lakeworth, Kicks, SF Elite, etc. It is always someone else's fault. When parents leave, you label them losers and wimps, when clubs impose their regulations then you call them crooks. When refs red card your coach, you claim it's a conspiracy. Point is, change the name of the club and the conversation is the same every season. YOU are the common denominator. If everything you did was so right, why is your group among the most unstable in our area. Aside from a faithful group of 6 or 7 players, the remaining players change EVERY season. Those are facts.

CM is a great trainer and several of his players are very good but stop attacking others for pointing out the fact that it is a revolving door with a poor reputation. You guys bash every other club, you bash academy, you bash other trainers. If only less than 7 players remain year after year, these claims of superior development seem exaggerated. Development takes place over time and few stick around long enough to benefit from it. Margate is a great little family club and hopefully this time things work out for you guys there. But if they don't, please don't get on here and start bashing them too. That pattern is really getting old. Good luck this season.

Well stated. Personal responsibilty. Rebuilding each year is proof that the previous year keeps falling apart. We all keep rewarding this group with the attention they all crave. Let them expose their kids to whatever environment they want. My kid is happy where he is and frankly what CM and thses parents do is of no consequence to anybody else. So much time is wasted attacking and defending that group. It is a never-ending cycle that will continue. Sorry but indifference iis far more effective.

Comment

You are the one that needs to be bashed for your daughter training for CM. Are you kidding? You are exposing your daughter to poor language, verbal abuse, and the win at all expense mentality? Your choice on what to do but it is crazy to think of that!

Comment

You are the one that needs to be bashed for your daughter training for CM. Are you kidding? You are exposing your daughter to poor language, verbal abuse, and the win at all expense mentality? Your choice on what to do but it is crazy to think of that!
                  I'm new with CM 2months only, but so far off from the truth. He is demanding, but no cursing and yelling. Actually the opposite, lots of correcting, developing, and encouraging. Do what works for you and stop the bs.

Comment

I'm new with CM 2months only, but so far off from the truth. He is demanding, but no cursing and yelling. Actually the opposite, lots of correcting, developing, and encouraging. Do what works for you and stop the bs.
                    Trust me. Things will change in time. Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on TS at end of season and let me know what you think of CM.

Comment

Coward

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      trust me. Things will change in time. Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on ts at end of season and let me know what you think of cm.
                      trust me! Your a coward hiding behind ts i wish i new who you are!

Comment

trust me! Your a coward hiding behind ts i wish i new who you are!
                        Just saying mind your own and we will too. Stop all this bs crazy talk. Do what ever works for you. Stop coming here hiding like a coward talking crap. Dude get a life, take your wife out for dinner, go watch a movie with your son I would rec. BIG BOYS DONT CRY!

Comment

Keep on trucking. Do your thing. I believe that you or your child are the best judges in if you want to stay with CM or get your training elsewhere. Let the outside world talk they are not part of your reality. What they say here should not influence your own judgement of CM.

Comment

Just saying mind your own and we will too. Stop all this bs crazy talk. Do what ever works for you. Stop coming here hiding like a coward talking crap. Dude get a life, take your wife out for dinner, go watch a movie with your son I would rec. BIG BOYS DONT CRY!
                            Who is crying here? NOBODY! Just stating facts. By the way, you need to get a life yourself! I am not hiding or acting like a coward at all. I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. I witnessed and went though it so I can back up statements. You are so defensive because you know that I am right. You sound like CM himself. You probably are!

Comment

Who is crying here? NOBODY! Just stating facts. By the way, you need to get a life yourself! I am not hiding or acting like a coward at all. I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. I witnessed and went though it so I can back up statements. You are so defensive because you know that I am right. You sound like CM himself. You probably are!
                              Move on, your experience was obviously different. You saw did not like and now should move on. We are old enough to decide what is best for our child. And don't confuse me for the other poster.

Call me the other one. We like CM and we are staying. Whatever you say here will not influence the ones that are staying with CM.

Comment

Lets whip your tears BRAZILIAN LADY ! LOL feel sorry for not you , but your son. He will ride the bench again. I witnessed it and will go out of my way cause my little boy couldn't start on the 1ST team so will talk bad about the mean coach CM. Get a life ! BTW i know who you are ;) FUB LOL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X