Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Pines u-17 goes out on top!!

Great job RJ!! You will be sorely missed next year.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great job RJ!! You will be sorely missed next year.
    Congrats! RJ, your team was WPU flagship team! We go out on top. Success is the best revenge!

A very proud WPU parent!

Comment

Congrats! RJ, your team was WPU flagship team! We go out on top. Success is the best revenge!

A very proud WPU parent!
      You beat a team that was one man down the entire second half. It took going to double overtime, before winning off a pk, that was a bad call. Congratulations though your team played hard. The ref ruined the game and gave you a huge advantage that wff almost overcame. You are a very good team but you were evenly matched today against a team as good as you. At least your team plays real soccer and it was a pleasure to play you in the final.

Comment

You beat a team that was one man down the entire second half. It took going to double overtime, before winning off a pk, that was a bad call. Congratulations though your team played hard. The ref ruined the game and gave you a huge advantage that wff almost overcame. You are a very good team but you were evenly matched today against a team as good as you. At least your team plays real soccer and it was a pleasure to play you in the final.
        Sour grapes!

Comment

I think the hand ball was the right call. If was the other way around we at wff would be freaking out if it was not called. BUT what was inexcusable at this level in a state cup final was the referee giving the wrong guy his second yellow and making WFF play most of the 2nd half and all of OT with 10 men. That was his first yellow and WFF complained in vain. The only other yellow for WFF was the center back in the 1st half. Some how she messed up in documenting her yellows and gave the right mid the center back's 1st yellow.

Also we had about four really good looks in the second half late to put it away from close and did not so I can not blame the PK on the loss. We score with 1 min left and it;s game over. WP had some great looks too

Overall WP was the better team today and won 1-0. Congratulations WP.

Comment

I am glad you thought it was a pleasure to play us. We did not play well but are happy to be able to kiss our second state cup.
            I know you guys think you play pretty soccer but you guys are legends in your own minds.

everyone in South Florida hopes your stupid thread goes away.

There are better teams in your area like Chargers/fusion and TBU. These teams have always been respectful and never talk crap on TS. Just read how you start your above post. You are a joke and do not know how to lose with dignity and respect.
            Your team has not won anything or has sent any kids to anything above a local soccer club.

Again, we hope your stupid threat dies. If you are going to post; please only do it on your WFF threat.
            CONGRATULATIONS TO BLACK AND YELLOW!!!!! WP #1!

Comment

WFF posters. Please, this is a celebratory WP thread. I understand your disappointment, but please don't write your sour grapes here. You have your own thread for that. I am asking respectfully.

Comment

I am glad you thought it was a pleasure to play us. We did not play well but are happy to be able to kiss our second state cup.
                I know you guys think you play pretty soccer but you guys are legends in your own minds.

There are better teams in your area like Chargers/fusion and TBU. These teams have always been respectful and never talk crap on TS. Just read how you start your above post. You are a joke and do not know how to lose with dignity and respect.
                Your team has not won anything or has sent any kids to anything above a local soccer club.

Again, we hope your stupid threat dies. If you are going to post; please only do it on your WFF threat.
                WOW to above!!!
                Congratulations WP. Everyone gave it their all. Represent our state well at Regionals.
                Sincerely,
                WFF

Comment

I am sorry but you are the legends in your own minds. So i guess you played bad the last time we played earlier this year also. When we defeated you then. Lets be clear here, you won the game and are state cup champs and I hope you play well in Regionals. You have played us twice and both games were decided by 1 goal. So I say to you, you won today on a PK, in Double overtime, while we were playing a man down.
                  We had our chances to win and we could not finish, just like you couldn,t finish also. Congrats to you and your team.

Comment

The better soccer team lost,but a win is win.Congratulations West Pines,you are the only team we played in state cup that played real tactical/technical soccer and not attempt to use your physical prowess instead of your brain.Good clean game.

Comment

The better soccer team lost,but a win is win.Congratulations West Pines,you are the only team we played in state cup that played real tactical/technical soccer and not attempt to use your physical prowess instead of your brain.Good clean game.
                      lol....To Bad you have No Dignity....
                      Hope your Players Ignore you Crying.
                      They seem like a nice n buch of Young Men

Comment

A very proud WPU parent!
                        Coach RJ and the Entire West Pines Team
                        "AWESOME JOB"
                        You Guys are the BEST....
                        All of the West Pines Soccer Family are Extremely Proud of You

Comment

Coach RJ and the Entire West Pines Team
                          "AWESOME JOB"
                          You Guys are the BEST....
                          All of the West Pines Soccer Family are Extremely Proud of You
                          And the ref....

Comment

WP is at least consistent...boys team and parents just as obnoxious as the girls. Them and Weston make south Florida look silly.

Comment

And the ref....
                              Game is Over ..Nothing will change...Stop Crying you are embarrissing your Kid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X