X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leave TG out of this you Idiot he has done more for WP Soccer over the years then you can only hope to try and duplicate.....

No gang here just an involve parent who has observed plenty over the years and guess what current BOD actions are disgraceful.

Thus causing The Mass Exodus of the Players thanks to current Prez & DOC direction ....AB & HT get real even you know your not qualified for your new positions....

Yes he found college for his dauther

Comment

I believe players will follow their coach as long as it is not too far like Miramar, Weston, etc. the meetings with the DOC will be a joke considering it will be all translated. I will not waist my time on him... He is trying to save face, he is nervous not enough players= no money= no paycheck for him.He does not care about the club just his paycheck. The economy in Spain is in the dain, he is jobless there... He should have learned English by now or better yet should have not been hired...

Comment

Leave TG out of this you Idiot he has done more for WP Soccer over the years then you can only hope to try and duplicate.....

No gang here just an involve parent who has observed plenty over the years and guess what current BOD actions are disgraceful.

Thus causing The Mass Exodus of the Players thanks to current Prez & DOC direction ....AB & HT get real even you know your not qualified for your new positions....

You are correct, he sure has done more than WP Soccer over the years.
        Drive it to the ground, and stand by and do nothing while the club almost did not exist. He did SQUAT as a president, nothing, a tool. No he tries to pass on his "gold soccer academy" at thte school where his little daughter is? How many girls are showing up for his team at SUPER Y?. I heard he has a full 15-20 girls, yeah right. He has no idea how do execute tactical game decisions and show the players, if he did he would still be at A Heritage

Comment

If you don't know who the pres is that means he is doing a good job. Been at club for years and never had a problem with TG. Our team was good and happy. Never had issues. What would you like him to have done. Allign us with the Strikers? Hire a DOC for 70k that doesn't show up?

Now everyone know who the pres is because is an overbearing piece of turd. He wants to force his will on people that have been here much longer than him. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease go away. Please we are asking nicely. Go to Weston where you live. We will pay for your kids registration to the academy. I promise. It would be the best $1800 we can ever spend.

Comment

You are correct, he sure has done more than WP Soccer over the years.
            Drive it to the ground, and stand by and do nothing while the club almost did not exist. He did SQUAT as a president, nothing, a tool. No he tries to pass on his "gold soccer academy" at thte school where his little daughter is? How many girls are showing up for his team at SUPER Y?. I heard he has a full 15-20 girls, yeah right. He has no idea how do execute tactical game decisions and show the players, if he did he would still be at A Heritage
            How pathetic. Your jealousy is so obvious. When you check the IP address, this is the same person who has posted about TG in other threads. You're real tough behind a keyboard. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Did anyone see AB hiding in the parking lot last night?

Comment

Did anyone see AB hiding in the parking lot last night?
                Of the middle school? He didn't have to move his car from where it was in the morning or afternoon, then. He saved on gas.

Comment

AB is the DOC's official translator, that should be an interesting meeting if a patent will ask Jose to address the issue of hiring AB as the boys director with all the accusations he is faced.

Comment

AB is the DOC's official translator, that should be an interesting meeting if a patent will ask Jose to address the issue of hiring AB as the boys director with all the accusations he is faced.
                    Why should it be any different then last nights team meeting for u11 Girls DOC there to announce new coach - wait - wait its HT the girls program director he has been elevated from u10 2nd team to u11 Premier team ... & HT was the translator for the DOC to make announcement - AWKWARD....

Lets review HT qualifications to replace MB as the u11 coach
                    he had the u11 now u14 girls blk team for years couldnt do anything with them
                    even his own daughter was on this team and hated the team....

HT was removed & replaced 2 years ago by MB an experienced licensed coach took u14 girls ( currently ) & u 11 girls ( currently ly ) took u 11 team which was average under daddy coach cs to presidents cup finals this year - congrats to mb great job as he now leaves for BU and is replced by HT who has done what ???? NOTHING... Except be the Patsy for DOC & get promoted from @nd team to premier team in another age group & become the appointed one the Girls director replacing JL whom resigned in October....
                    Took 6 months to replace JL - guess what will take years for HT to come close to adding to the club what JL did in last 2 years.....

Good luck WP we are outa here.... joining the Mass Exodus as last nights DOC announcement of new coach to this team was a JOKE.....
                    HT nice guy i will give ya that but not equipt to coach this premier team and cntinue to take it to next level.

Comment

yeah

I believe players will follow their coach as long as it is not too far like Miramar, Weston, etc. the meetings with the DOC will be a joke considering it will be all translated. I will not waist my time on him... He is trying to save face, he is nervous not enough players= no money= no paycheck for him.He does not care about the club just his paycheck. The economy in Spain is in the dain, he is jobless there... He should have learned English by now or better yet should have not been hired...
                      Because I do not speak English. I'm going to communicate by clues

.THIS IS THE FIFA RANKING IN APRIL 2013. (You can search it in google.)

# 1 Spain # 33 USA
                      # 3 Argentina # 51 Haiti
                      # 6 Colombia # 54 Jamaica
                      # 9 Brasil #78 Trinidad y Tobago
                      #10 Ecuador
                      #14 Mexico
                      #16 Uruguay
                      IS YOUR DECISION. WHO IS GOING TO IMPROVE MY SON IN SOCCER.
                      I ALREADY DID

Comment

?

Why should it be any different then last nights team meeting for u11 Girls DOC there to announce new coach - wait - wait its HT the girls program director he has been elevated from u10 2nd team to u11 Premier team ... & HT was the translator for the DOC to make announcement - AWKWARD....

Lets review HT qualifications to replace MB as the u11 coach
                        he had the u11 now u14 girls blk team for years couldnt do anything with them
                        even his own daughter was on this team and hated the team....

HT was removed & replaced 2 years ago by MB an experienced licensed coach took u14 girls ( currently ) & u 11 girls ( currently ly ) took u 11 team which was average under daddy coach cs to presidents cup finals this year - congrats to mb great job as he now leaves for BU and is replced by HT who has done what ???? NOTHING... Except be the Patsy for DOC & get promoted from @nd team to premier team in another age group & become the appointed one the Girls director replacing JL whom resigned in October....
                        Took 6 months to replace JL - guess what will take years for HT to come close to adding to the club what JL did in last 2 years.....

Good luck WP we are outa here.... joining the Mass Exodus as last nights DOC announcement of new coach to this team was a JOKE.....
                        HT nice guy i will give ya that but not equipt to coach this premier team and cntinue to take it to next level.
                        The same qualifications than TM, DC, RR CW DC TG PC RC. licence "D" But not stubborn.

Comment

The same qualifications than TM, DC, RR CW DC TG PC RC. licence "D" But not stubborn.
                          Are you really comparing HT to some of these coaches? TM, TG & DC have all won State Championships, coached in R3PL & have had success in major tournaments. HT is a rec coach who has only coached "B" teams. Mass exodus!

Comment

Because I do not speak English. I'm going to communicate by clues

.THIS IS THE FIFA RANKING IN APRIL 2013. (You can search it in google.)

# 1 Spain # 33 USA
                            # 3 Argentina # 51 Haiti
                            # 6 Colombia # 54 Jamaica
                            # 9 Brasil #78 Trinidad y Tobago
                            #10 Ecuador
                            #14 Mexico
                            #16 Uruguay
                            IS YOUR DECISION. WHO IS GOING TO IMPROVE MY SON IN SOCCER.
                            I ALREADY DID
                            That is why you will never figure it out...if you think that 99% of players and parents want their kids to become professional, you are disillusional. In this soccer culture (US) parents are concerned about Academics. How will sports improve my child's standing in the cutthroat world of private schools, colleges, universities and employment. Majority of Americans view sport as a means to an end not and end in itself. We want our kids to learn sportsmanship, competitiveness, build character, friendships, etc. Scholarship money is nice, but the edge that sports gives is better. An athlete with excellent grades is very attractive to schools. That edge may get your son or daughter selected over a non athlete.

You people will never figure it out, because its not woven into your DOC's DNA. Your DOC scoffs acollege soccer, he could care less about networking needed with college coaches and sells dreams of playing professional soccer in Spain. The likelihood of that .01 %.

Taking your player's pulse every 10 min during practices and recording every single touch or technical skill is not the answer.

Girls have no place at WP. Boys are being sold an unrealistic dream.

Comment

Weston Pres is active

Weston FC
                              Letter from President

2013-2014 Season

Dear Weston FC Members,

As the season winds down I want to thank everyone for their participation in Weston FC and hope that you, our customers, had a great experience. We strived this season to improve our training, offer additional services, and be responsive to your needs. As we plan for the 2013-2014 season the Board of Directors pledges to continue to try to find ways to improve the program and to that end I welcome your suggestions and comments.

Starting with the upcoming season there will be a few changes. The good news is that registration fees will remain unchanged. Unfortunately, the City has informed us that we must reduce the number of teams as there simply isn't enough field space to maintain our current registration. We will be publishing the teams and coaches later this week. Also, we are going to do away with the name Competitive to identify our teams. All of the teams are Weston FC and all will called Premier because all of the kids deserve the same designation. There will still be the same distinction between the programs as in the past such as lower fees, all volunteer coaches, etc. for the formerly Competitive program but the names will be as follows for both girls and boys:

Formerly Premier Teams will be Premier Black, Premier White, Premier Blue, Premier Gold.

Formerly Competitive Teams will be Premier Grey, Premier Green, Premier Silver, Premier Red.

We will not have four teams in each division but these will be the names in case we need this many names. The tryout information will delineate the differences in the two programs which will be identical to last year.

Please note that the tryout schedule is posted and if you have not yet registered on line please do so as soon as possible. We will be using the same uniforms this season as the past season as the uniforms run in two year cycles. Once you have been notified that your child has been selected to a team, please register and pay as soon as possible so as not to lose your spot. As we did last year, we will be holding registration at the Community Center right after tryouts and the schedule is on the website. Soccer Max will also be there taking uniform orders for those who desire new uniforms or pieces of the uniform.

Again, thanks to all of you for support last year. I look forward to hearing your suggestions for improvement for the future and to seeing all of you at tryouts.

Thank you,

SZ
                              Weston FC President

Comment

I guess Weston is anticipating a migration of players and families. Is this Weston's way of signaling protectionism? WP players might have to look elsewhere if quotas are kept.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X