Black
        White
        Division 2
        Blue
        Division 3
        Gold
        Grey
        Green

If it took Weston 10 days to call back. That means your kid really sucks and he was on the bottom of the list. If your not on a black team in west pines your definitely on a rec team specially being on the second Gold team. So our kids aren't even on the same level.

Listen I may be an as$hol3 but you must me an offensive lineman for the dolphins Jonathan Martin is this you?

In regards to my and my son's balls you and your wife have a lot in common as you both have our balls in your mouths. Please don't bite as she doesn't.

Congrats on your one win in the rec league

Ass-hole since you won't give your name tough guy that will be your name. No I am not Jonothan Martin because I would actually kick your ass instead of hiding behind your moniter and lobbing insults at kids. Instead of living on your computer take your fat ass out to the fields and fix your goals. I seen better nets in some of the poorest neighborhoods in Brazil I would expect little better from the soccer capital of Florida. (That's sarcasm so don't get too excited)

Your life obviously sucks and that is why you live vicariously through your sons. Remember no matter how good you think your kid is, you will still be an ass-hole, there's no cure for what you have. Your the typical soccer dad ass-hole that never played soccer but think his son is a soccer star just because you pay a little extra, kissed coaches ass, or let the coach access to your wife, just so he could make black white or blue team.

Your right we are on different levels. What ever level you think your on do me a favor and jump off. Hopefully your fall will be from the level you "think" your on and not the one your actually on. That would would definitely cure your ass-hole syndrome. Have a great life or just do what your wife does...keep on pretending

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Ass-hole since you won't give your name tough guy that will be your name. No I am not Jonothan Martin because I would actually kick your ass instead of hiding behind your moniter and lobbing insults at kids. Instead of living on your computer take your fat ass out to the fields and fix your goals. I seen better nets in some of the poorest neighborhoods in Brazil I would expect little better from the soccer capital of Florida. (That's sarcasm so don't get too excited)

Your life obviously sucks and that is why you live vicariously through your sons. Remember no matter how good you think your kid is, you will still be an ass-hole, there's no cure for what you have. Your the typical soccer dad ass-hole that never played soccer but think his son is a soccer star just because you pay a little extra, kissed coaches ass, or let the coach access to your wife, just so he could make black white or blue team.

Your right we are on different levels. What ever level you think your on do me a favor and jump off. Hopefully your fall will be from the level you "think" your on and not the one your actually on. That would would definitely cure your ass-hole syndrome. Have a great life or just do what your wife does...keep on pretending

Typical WP parent hot head ... glad to see some things have stayed the same at good ole WP

Comment

It takes one to know one. Hahahahaha while I fix the nets on my goals but your wife new panties cause the ones she has now look like my goal nets .

Comment

Typical WP parent hot head ... glad to see some things have stayed the same at good ole WP
              Typical Weston parent. Apparently **** smells differently there. Your neighbor made it personal not me.

Comment

It takes one to know one. Hahahahaha while I fix the nets on my goals but your wife new panties cause the ones she has now look like my goal nets .
                You know if you go back to the my original post nothing was said that could even be considered offensive. Simply put Weston FC has some of the same issues as any other travel team. You started slinging the first insult and from there it has escalated.

You obviously say things you wouldn't say to some one in person. So my question to you is if you don't talk to people this way in person why do you do it from behind your monitor? If you truly believe Weston FC is a class act ( and I'm not saying it isn't) then shouldn't you show some class? If you did not agree with my post then tell me why. I have had my son play in both clubs. I didn't say one was better than the other. My son has played on both, so I'm sorry that aI actually can tell you that both are far from perfect. Never said we left one because the other was better.

Comment

You know if you go back to the my original post nothing was said that could even be considered offensive. Simply put Weston FC has some of the same issues as any other travel team. You started slinging the first insult and from there it has escalated.

You obviously say things you wouldn't say to some one in person. So my question to you is if you don't talk to people this way in person why do you do it from behind your monitor? If you truly believe Weston FC is a class act ( and I'm not saying it isn't) then shouldn't you show some class? If you did not agree with my post then tell me why. I have had my son play in both clubs. I didn't say one was better than the other. My son has played on both, so I'm sorry that aI actually can tell you that both are far from perfect. Never said we left one because the other was better.
                  They both need an overhaul in mgmt .....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X