Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    i suggest for dm to make make an open meeting policy for the parents, an election by the end of may and reduction of fees. Its crystal clear that the fees have gone up substantially over two years with just a pile of cash to show for it. Seriously dm, the reason you were elected was because there were problems with the club. Now you're scared to have an election? Really? You can call tg all the names that you want, but at least he had stones. Look, i'm not even attacking the doc, although my high school child has never met him. My child knows what the doc looks like and will play either d1 or d2, but he hasn't even seen my kid play. Just strange. My kid is almost out, so i could care less, but dude just do the right thing, and allow a democratic process to proceed. Your presidency is a farce without any real election.
    agreed !
    Prez must go if not on his own then thru a wp club force out.....
    Parents need to be heard -
    dm save face and be an example for your kids step down stop the nonsence that you & you alone have created thru your choices & decisions ty.
    Doc its odvious you have not been a presence - will you be at state cup this weekend supporting your club/coachs and players ?
    Make the right decisions its been awhile since either of you have done so>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Dont confuse travel with competitive teams. Rec teams also travel. Just saying
      Based on what was shared at last weeks team managers meeting by DOC & his PATSY'S WP is definitly headed in the direction for next year of REC - Competive philosophy definitly going out the window at this club as the changes go into effect . WP Parents are in for MANY - MANY Surprises !!!!

Comment

Based on what was shared at last weeks team managers meeting by DOC & his PATSY'S WP is definitly headed in the direction for next year of REC - Competive philosophy definitly going out the window at this club as the changes go into effect . WP Parents are in for MANY - MANY Surprises !!!!
        Do share - how will the circus continue ????

Comment

Watch whom your referring to as an IDIOT - only IDIOTS are those that are drinking the Sangria being served by DOC & Prez.... State true facts IDIOT not all coach's were asked back & thus being replaced with less level coach's which will negatively impact player & team development for those that arent packing there bags & moving on -

be serious WP Board how much are you currently hiding from the Parents ?? You refer to wanting to help the parents & players but by replacing quality coach's who have made the club what it was is only a slap in the faces of the parents who pay your salary & that of the DOC these same parnets came to WP to be part of a Winning Club all your doing is making a Mockery out of WP Soccer .

What i am stating is true if it wasnt then why havn't you published the coaching list yet ??? you have communicated to the coach's what teams they will have next year and if you think they havent shared that with the parents/ players your mistaken a red team coach will now have premier black team ....Seriously ?????
          Going into Statecup knowing your coach isnt being asked back or asked to stay with a state contender team prior to competition is FOOLISH Good Move IDIOTS - was that the DOC choice or the recomendation of your "Patsy" Program Directors who know NOTHING about Club structure & growing a club.... Nice move WP BOD ....
          That is the problem. TM, TG, and company think that they were born with the gift of the knowledge of soccer.go to study and do not keep on dreaming.

Comment

and YOU know since YOU were there....give it a rest...you are cluless f$$k
            That just proves you were not there. Everything will be ABOVE board, clearly communicated, and openly discussed...another false posting trying to bash the positive driection the club is heading

Comment

That just proves you were not there. Everything will be ABOVE board, clearly communicated, and openly discussed...another false posting trying to bash the positive driection the club is heading
              Coaching list is already written for next year. This is a fact. Above board? You are hilarious.

Comment

Do share - how will the circus continue ????
                The last 12 years, 80% of the WP teams play like REC. Soccer is not only love and wishes. They have to stud . The soccer changes constantly.
                And I am not joking. The days that I go to my son practice , I see that 90% of the players run like crazy ,pressed like crazy hit like crazy, but they don't have, good first touch they don't have ball control and the majority do not know shoot with the both legs.

Comment

Coaching list is already written for next year. This is a fact. Above board? You are hilarious.
                  really?...you THINK it is done...promises were made by TM that are not his call.
                  so again you just answered my question..you were not at the meeting...go away..you know nothing

Comment

Moron - yes was there and only state the truth. Have the minutes to show what i am stating to be true. Havent seen the club get an email with the minutes yet ????
                    Havent seen the club get coachs list yet ?? so again whom is mistaken Moron......

Comment

That is the problem. TM, TG, and company think that they were born with the gift of the knowledge of soccer.go to study and do not keep on dreaming.
                      Combined theres alot more Soccer Knowledge then whats being shared as of late from current BOD .

Comment

TALK IS CHEAP ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS.

WP has become the Circus act of Broward Soccer....
                        if thats what you consider positive direction of the club heading you too must be
                        in the running for TOP CLOWN!!

Comment

The last 12 years, 80% of the WP teams play like REC. Soccer is not only love and wishes. They have to stud . The soccer changes constantly.
                          And I am not joking. The days that I go to my son practice , I see that 90% of the players run like crazy ,pressed like crazy hit like crazy, but they don't have, good first touch they don't have ball control and the majority do not know shoot with the both legs.
                          I wonder why......look at who has picked the coaching list for the past 12 years....cmon LOOK at this very impressive list of quality coaches...LOL... TG /TM / JL / RJ / PV / MB / PB / AJ / PDF / PC / BG / DC / WS...thinking they understand how to DEVELOP a kid...with cones and flags..
                          ...they have good technical..zero tactical...this will change 100% next year.
                          so so many people are excited about the NEW direction the club is going in.

Comment

Written- yes but not shared with the parents whom pay the salarys of the DOC & coach's and whom will be pretty pissed when they hear at tryouts that there current coach isnt going to have the team for nonsence reasons .

DOC is foolish if he thinks caoch's arent sharing what age & division they will have next year and if that bumps another current coach - ohh well so sad.... appears to be the philosophy of the new changes going forward . Great placement choices once again - the Patsy's are really steering the DOC well - Moron's.

Comment

I wonder why......look at who has picked the coaching list for the past 12 years....cmon LOOK at this very impressive list of quality coaches...LOL... TG /TM / JL / RJ / PV / MB / PB / AJ / PDF / PC / BG / DC / WS...thinking they understand how to DEVELOP a kid...with cones and flags..
                              ...they have good technical..zero tactical...this will change 100% next year.
                              so so many people are excited about the NEW direction the club is going in.
                              So SO So many people that will not have players to participate in this New Club
                              get a clue all that will be left is average... there will be no competition coming out of WP next year consider next year the rebuilding year is what will be said by the BOD when the results are in the toilet in all age groups ... DM are your kids coming back to be the stars in this NEW direction club ????

Didnt think so.....Weston already has your # on speed dial

Comment

Written- yes but not shared with the parents whom pay the salarys of the DOC & coach's and whom will be pretty pissed when they hear at tryouts that there current coach isnt going to have the team for nonsence reasons .

DOC is foolish if he thinks caoch's arent sharing what age & division they will have next year and if that bumps another current coach - ohh well so sad.... appears to be the philosophy of the new changes going forward . Great placement choices once again - the Patsy's are really steering the DOC well - Moron's.
                                gee...maybe we should back to old way...no qualifications on the prior DOC, money missing, coaches pocketing "private training money", board members paid 10-15k each, bills not paid, city pissed off...yea..that woudl be prudent and wise to go 10 steps backward. The "Patsys" as you say have more soccer knowledge then you think. Their will be good placement when all is done, and not because a coach " has been there" and "deserves a team"..I.E. ( AJ/DC/TG/PC/RJ)..SHALL I GO ON?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X