Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To be fair CSA Girls Sandbagged the EDP Fall Cup also with just as bad results .. Not one team entered near the top flight, total garbage .
    CSA 07 girls were top flight. They didn't do well, but at least they didn't sandbag like PSA.

Comment

CSA 07 girls were top flight. They didn't do well, but at least they didn't sandbag like PSA.
      Correct, at least give them credit for trying to play against top EDP competition.

Comment

To be fair CSA Girls Sandbagged the EDP Fall Cup also with just as bad results .. Not one team entered near the top flight, total garbage .
        Pathetic attempt to deflect away from the topic about the terrible PSA wildcats girls side and its loser DOC

Comment

Why are we so negative above?👆👆👆

So odd at the negativity of the posts! What has he done wrong?

Comment

So odd at the negativity of the posts! What has he done wrong?
            Should we do this again, or should you just read the existing posts? He's garbage.

Comment

That was likely the CSA NL team no?

Comment

That was likely the CSA NL team no?
                that was the CSA GAL team in the top flight. The CSA NL team was in the 4th flight.

Comment

that was the CSA GAL team in the top flight. The CSA NL team was in the 4th flight.
                  Any good PSA Wildcats results lately? Any 5th bracket trophies added to DM's mantle?

Comment

Any good PSA Wildcats results lately? Any 5th bracket trophies added to DM's mantle?
                    Wildcats 07s clawed out a win to remain in striking range of 3rd place in EDP Championship 1! Does that count?

Comment

Wildcats 07s clawed out a win to remain in striking range of 3rd place in EDP Championship 1! Does that count?
                      I chuckled reading this post. 👍🏻

Comment

But as long as they have fun

Comment

But as long as they have fun
                          I love when my kids have fun, too, but not for $3,500 / year. My kid could have fun playing rec for $300 / year. For what Wildcats charge, they should be competing with the best teams in the state (IE - NOT 5th bracket).

Comment

I love when my kids have fun, too, but not for $3,500 / year. My kid could have fun playing rec for $300 / year. For what Wildcats charge, they should be competing with the best teams in the state (IE - NOT 5th bracket).
                            Obviously you didn’t sense my sarcasm. But thank you for commenting back with the same thing you say over and over about cost. In case you aren’t sure that was also sarcastic.

Comment

Obviously you didn’t sense my sarcasm. But thank you for commenting back with the same thing you say over and over about cost. In case you aren’t sure that was also sarcastic.
                              PSA is a great value as you get a lot for your $$$ as compared to other clubs in the area.

Comment

PSA is a great value as you get a lot for your $$$ as compared to other clubs in the area.
                                For that amount of money, I could give you 4 rec practices / day every week of the year. It's a lot for the money, but doesn't make it a great value.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X