Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's just it. They know low IQ submissives like you will believe anything, not think critically or independently

the "vast majority of scientists" do NOT believe that masks are effective. You will NOT, of course, hear about any of that. You will only see what TV tells you...

wake up
    The WHO is now finally admitting that pointless lockdown and mask mandates are NOT helping prevent anyone from catching any diseases but KILLING millions of people because of the poverty, violence and chaos they are wrecking on the world

it would have been unthinkable a few decades ago that there would be so many "i listen to tv and do whatever i'm told" people like "vast majority of scientists" / Trump Derangement syndrome guy......

Comment

That's just it. They know low IQ submissives like you will believe anything, not think critically or independently

the "vast majority of scientists" do NOT believe that masks are effective. You will NOT, of course, hear about any of that. You will only see what TV tells you...

wake up
      Every doctor I know recommends mask wearing to minimize the spread. This is in NYC and NJ.

Comment

The WHO is now finally admitting that pointless lockdown and mask mandates are NOT helping prevent anyone from catching any diseases but KILLING millions of people because of the poverty, violence and chaos they are wrecking on the world

it would have been unthinkable a few decades ago that there would be so many "i listen to tv and do whatever i'm told" people like "vast majority of scientists" / Trump Derangement syndrome guy......
        What makes Roger Daltry any more qualified than Fauci?

Comment

Every doctor I know recommends mask wearing to minimize the spread. This is in NYC and NJ.
          You should try doctors of medicine. A doctorate in African American Culture just doesn't cut it here.

Comment

You should try doctors of medicine. A doctorate in African American Culture just doesn't cut it here.
            I am referencing the MDs I know. All of the ones who work in NYC are among the strictest people I know regarding masks. They always cite the freezer trucks used to store dead people at their hospitals during the peak back in the spring every time someone suggests to them that COVID might not be so bad.

I don’t know anyone with a doctorate in African American Culture.

Comment

I am referencing the MDs I know. All of the ones who work in NYC are among the strictest people I know regarding masks. They always cite the freezer trucks used to store dead people at their hospitals during the peak back in the spring every time someone suggests to them that COVID might not be so bad.

I don’t know anyone with a doctorate in African American Culture.
              My great grandfather was a doctor during the Spanish flu. There were more deaths from Spanish flu than covid (a lot more), but he didn't tell people to wear masks for the rest of their life because he wasn't a moron.

Comment

My great grandfather was a doctor during the Spanish flu. There were more deaths from Spanish flu than covid (a lot more), but he didn't tell people to wear masks for the rest of their life because he wasn't a moron.
                Or maybe if he told people to wear masks, there would have been fewer cases and deaths of Spanish Flu.

There has been a lot of progress in the understanding of medicine in the last 100 years.

Comment

Fwiw, no one is saying wear a mask for the rest of your life. But it's probably a smart idea to wear one in public at least until a vaccine has been found and distributed to the population.

Comment

Or maybe if he told people to wear masks, there would have been fewer cases and deaths of Spanish Flu.

There has been a lot of progress in the understanding of medicine in the last 100 years.
                    What about the 20,000+ doctors who signed the Great Barrington Declaration? They all say we should end the lockdown and stop with the mask mandate. Should we not listen to them?

Comment

What about the 20,000+ doctors who signed the Great Barrington Declaration? They all say we should end the lockdown and stop with the mask mandate. Should we not listen to them?
                      They present an interesting POV worthy of consideration. What is not an interesting POV worthy of consideration is the idea that wearing a mask is somehow a statement about freedom, independence or manhood.

Comment

They present an interesting POV worthy of consideration. What is not an interesting POV worthy of consideration is the idea that wearing a mask is somehow a statement about freedom, independence or manhood.
                        It's 100% a statement about freedom. This is a free country. I've read the data and I have interpreted the data myself. I choose not to wear a mask. If you feel differently, that's absolutely your choice to make. If you choose to avoid me or keep your distance, please do so, but nobody should be forced to wear a mask because of someone else's fears.

Comment

It's 100% a statement about freedom. This is a free country. I've read the data and I have interpreted the data myself. I choose not to wear a mask. If you feel differently, that's absolutely your choice to make. If you choose to avoid me or keep your distance, please do so, but nobody should be forced to wear a mask because of someone else's fears.
                          Yeah, see? That's not a statement worthy of consideration. This is about a national health strategy...prevent the spread with masks and social distancing until a vaccine can be found, or remove the masks and go for herd immunity. "Statement of freedom" has absolutely zero to do with an approach to public health during a pandemic.

Comment

Yeah, see? That's not a statement worthy of consideration. This is about a national health strategy...prevent the spread with masks and social distancing until a vaccine can be found, or remove the masks and go for herd immunity. "Statement of freedom" has absolutely zero to do with an approach to public health during a pandemic. Some people going for one strategy and others going for another strategy pretty much ensures that neither strategy will be successful.

Comment

It’s with that arrogance that countless people have died from this virus. Imagine looking at a cemetery with 214,000 people. When the top doctors, scientists, in the country hold up a mask and say this is the best defense against spreading the virus arrogant people like yourself think you are smarter than the true experts. Trump had no fear, 18 of his closest aides had no fears, 3 Republican Senators had no fear, his wife had no fear yet you still think it’s about you. Anyone who refuses to wear a mask disrespects every person who chose to take this virus seriously. No need to go any further on this subject even though the experts have said if we all wear masks we can save at last 60,000 lives by the end of the year. We are 21 days from the election and the mask wearers will prevail. Anyone who does not fear this virus is not as smart as they think.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X