Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics and soccer

What is it that Ponte Vedra fears so much that they feel obliged to strong arm all the kids into signing contracts on the first night. If they were any good they wouldn't need to tie down their kids. I guess they don't feel confident in their ability to retain kids.

coaches list

The bubble has burst, they need to do this. Where is the coaches list?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is it that Ponte Vedra fears so much that they feel obliged to strong arm all the kids into signing contracts on the first night. If they were any good they wouldn't need to tie down their kids. I guess they don't feel confident in their ability to retain kids.
      What age group did this happen?

Comment

Why? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

Comment

Next they'll be tying kids to the goalposts

Comment

There were only 14 girls there for the U-15 tryouts. Last year they had 40 something. That is what TC and DV can do to an age group. Have fun PV. You get what you deserve. SEE YA LATER!!

Comment

Get serious

Was there all night did not see anyone force to sign. Your right to choose.

Comment

upcoming U15g

There were only 14 girls there for the U-15 tryouts. Last year they had 40 something. That is what TC and DV can do to an age group. Have fun PV. You get what you deserve. SEE YA LATER!!
                PV had two top 16 SC teams in u14g this year, what did TC and DV have to do with them leaving? was it a club thing with GPS or strictly a coaching thing?

Comment

Some went to JYS, some to JFC and I imagine some to Creeks. It was the first night, some may come back. Although I hear there were pretty big numbers in this age group at JYS and Creeks.

Comment

switch coach @works jys

Some went to JYS, some to JFC and I imagine some to Creeks. It was the first night, some may come back. Although I hear there were pretty big numbers in this age group at JYS and Creeks.
                    Mr. Mail may have to switch top coach to that age rather then his daughters team that had 10to kids for a U13 team.

Comment

PV had two top 16 SC teams in u14g this year, what did TC and DV have to do with them leaving? was it a club thing with GPS or strictly a coaching thing?
                      No a culture thing and philosophy thing. :)

Comment

No a culture thing and philosophy thing. :)

I have no idea why those still at PV stay there when you have Creeks and JFC minutes away especially those playing on one of their 3 boys teams.

Comment

There were 32 at JYS and 27 at JFC. Found that JFC has new elite team next season for U15. Actually looked very good, go out on Thursday and see for your self.

Comment

Probably because a lot of the girls are leaving. Even the girls that you would NEVER think would leave.

Comment

Don't worry about PV. They can recruit more players for their teams from the Panhandle or Tampa, wherever they get them from.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X