Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New Hampshire

Notices

New Hampshire Discussions about New Hampshire soccer.

Old 07-31-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'll believe it when I see it.
The emails on the website are not accurate, the rosters are not accurate, and half of the SUSC satellite clubs websites are wrong or out of date... what are you not believing about what you are seeing?

Parents of SCUSC have had issues for years with communication with some coaches and the organization pretty much accepts this as the "norm".
Old 07-31-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
The emails on the website are not accurate, the rosters are not accurate, and half of the SUSC satellite clubs websites are wrong or out of date... what are you not believing about what you are seeing?

Parents of SCUSC have had issues for years with communication with some coaches and the organization pretty much accepts this as the "norm".
I said I will believe it when I see it. I've never had anything but positive, timely interactions from DoCs to individual coaches.

Feel free to continue to represent how you see it, and I'll do the same.
Old 07-31-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
I said I will believe it when I see it. I've never had anything but positive, timely interactions from DoCs to individual coaches.

Feel free to continue to represent how you see it, and I'll do the same.
The OP and myself are not talking about communication from DoC's to coaches there Einstien - we are talking about communication from coaches to parents.

Hello - is thing on? Hello? Check 1 - 2 Check.
Old 07-31-2018
Unregistered

Quote:

We haven't experienced this, but an email with a roster would be appreciated.
Old 07-31-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
The OP and myself are not talking about communication from DoC's to coaches there Einstien - we are talking about communication from coaches to parents.

Hello - is thing on? Hello? Check 1 - 2 Check.
No reason to be surly. I said I've never experienced any issues, from DoCs to individual coaches. Meaning...from the top to the bottom to me (a parent).

Sheesh...anonymous message boards sure bring out the dooshes.
Old 07-31-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
We haven't experienced this, but an email with a roster would be appreciated.
This seems more rare. I saw it this year, but never did before and never with another club either. Even the e-mail distros are hidden.
Old 07-31-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
This seems more rare. I saw it this year, but never did before and never with another club either. Even the e-mail distros are hidden.
and two more people backing the OP and me the "douche" (spelled correctly for ya!) not dooshe.
Old 07-31-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
and two more people backing the OP and me the "douche" (spelled correctly for ya!) not dooshe.
I am aware how to spell douche, doosh. I happen to like to spell it that way. Old habits and all...

What your simple mind failed to grasp is you used one of my own posts as some type of evidence in the Latest Greatest Internet War on Being Correct.

All I said is that I havenít experienced any issues and when I do, Iíll believe it. And Iíll add no other parents have said they have had any concerns to me, but I wonít speak on anyone elseís behalf.

You apparently have a hair across your azz about that. Thatís for you to sort out internally.
Old 08-01-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
I am aware how to spell douche, doosh. I happen to like to spell it that way. Old habits and all...

What your simple mind failed to grasp is you used one of my own posts as some type of evidence in the Latest Greatest Internet War on Being Correct.

All I said is that I havenít experienced any issues and when I do, Iíll believe it. And Iíll add no other parents have said they have had any concerns to me, but I wonít speak on anyone elseís behalf.

You apparently have a hair across your azz about that. Thatís for you to sort out internally.
OP here. I have found answers through other parents now. However to clarify, in the past with another club, at this point in the summer we would have received a start date for preseason, information on our Labor Day tournament, and possibly fall training info. At the least, we would have heard from our coach at least once. No, I did not iron this out in June as I didn't realize basic communication is an anomaly and something I would need to get in writing from Seacoast. Now I know. They simply don't communicate.

Like others have said the contact information on the website is outdated and incorrect. I finally found our coach's email listed on one of the satellite pages. Zero mention of him at all at the location we will be at.

I guess lack of communication and website scavenger hunts are acceptable to some. They aren't for me but I'll keep an open mind until the season really gets underway.
Old 08-01-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
OP here. I have found answers through other parents now. However to clarify, in the past with another club, at this point in the summer we would have received a start date for preseason, information on our Labor Day tournament, and possibly fall training info. At the least, we would have heard from our coach at least once. No, I did not iron this out in June as I didn't realize basic communication is an anomaly and something I would need to get in writing from Seacoast. Now I know. They simply don't communicate.

Like others have said the contact information on the website is outdated and incorrect. I finally found our coach's email listed on one of the satellite pages. Zero mention of him at all at the location we will be at.

I guess lack of communication and website scavenger hunts are acceptable to some. They aren't for me but I'll keep an open mind until the season really gets underway.
Each club comes with it's own set of warts, and so does each coach. That's my experience. FWIW my D was at Seacoast last year and there were no communication problems, but since it is often the coach that does the communication each coach is different. One other thing that might be a factor here in the lack of communication is if the coach is new to SU, but also, since SU just added Girls DA, I know that the teams and schedules weren't ready as early as they normally are because of DA. DA caused a lot of shuffling around of players, teams and coaches. There is also a possibility that your coach is a horrible communicator though. LOL