Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 50 Minutes Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My child is in the gifted program here in JCP. She speaks two languages fluently, got all 5's on her FSA, skipped ...th grade, and yes...she's in the program based on the SJ County parameters. At FESA you're dealing with a totally different placement system, and it's not skill, or merit based. My kid plays on the A team at Armada...we live in JCP. Do you know why we don't play at FESA? Because FESA coaches, directors, and the BOD members are salespersons. They're not in the business of developing soccer players, they excell at getting seemingly intelligent people to chase a rabbit they're not supposed to catch for lots of cash. Asking parents to get volunteer (or pay up) get excited, hoot, wear volt, and jump up and down about the absorption of another league, and another, and another...never addressing how this growth model relates to the scarcity of resources, qualified coaches, and available positions of competative A trama.
They're scammers. They're all over the place with their manufactured exuberance about everything they do and how great it is...and how exciting it is, and how big and wonderful things are in the works but he can't talk about it just yet, are they trying to fund a pro team, indoor training facilities, a not for profit, who knows? But what I do know...is...they're not running a youth soccer league...that's why we left.
Exactly. Freaking clown show at Veterans. Me too glad to be gone. Don't mind the drive further but should not have to. Huge difference in cultures and we are much happier with the fleet.
Old 45 Minutes Ago
Unregistered

what if FREAKING CLOWNSpike punch rabbit HOLE smoking POLE$wing HATricks BUNKER?!

WHO takes first BREATH or FINAL FLIGHT smoking campers UNDER COVER$wing ball$PIN?!
Old 18 Minutes Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My child is in the gifted program here in JCP. She speaks two languages fluently, got all 5's on her FSA, skipped ...th grade, and yes...she's in the program based on the SJ County parameters. At FESA you're dealing with a totally different placement system, and it's not skill, or merit based. My kid plays on the A team at Armada...we live in JCP. Do you know why we don't play at FESA? Because FESA coaches, directors, and the BOD members are salespersons. They're not in the business of developing soccer players, they excell at getting seemingly intelligent people to chase a rabbit they're not supposed to catch for lots of cash. Asking parents to get volunteer (or pay up) get excited, hoot, wear volt, and jump up and down about the absorption of another league, and another, and another...never addressing how this growth model relates to the scarcity of resources, qualified coaches, and available positions of competative A trama.
They're scammers. They're all over the place with their manufactured exuberance about everything they do and how great it is...and how exciting it is, and how big and wonderful things are in the works but he can't talk about it just yet, are they trying to fund a pro team, indoor training facilities, a not for profit, who knows? But what I do know...is...they're not running a youth soccer league...that's why we left.
FESA is providing awesome rec services and developing tons of players like the other clubs. They are partnering with clubs like Armada does. They are developing semipro teams like the other clubs. There is more A team trauma at FESA because more kids are vying for the few A roster spots. Like in the suburban A rated schools there are hundreds of kids vying for the 4.7 GPA lead and to be student council prez or to make the varsity soccer team.