Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 12-02-2012
Unregistered

Did they already send the invites? I haven't gotten any email yet and this may sound like the normal crazy ts parent but I'd be shocked if my kid didn't get invited back.
Old 12-02-2012
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;890845]Did they already send the invites? I haven't gotten any email yet and this may sound like the normal crazy ts parent but I'd be shocked if my kid didn't get invited back.[/QUOTE]

The lead scout asked the players to repeat FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY for the day players will receive their evaluation. So take a guess what day you will find out???? What number was your kid?
Old 12-02-2012
Unregistered

Only went the first day.... #7
Old 12-03-2012
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;890735]I agree with a very wide range of talent. 40+ on the first day and 60+ on the second. 20 boys were selected and the second dates of the 15th,16th are invite only for those 20 who made the squad.

Good gathering though.[/QUOTE]

So, they are selecting 20 total...10 for each age group (U11 and U12)?

Agree with other posts...quality of players did vary, but some talented players out there. Very well organized and beautiful facility. Good experience for the boys.
Old 12-03-2012
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;891011]So, they are selecting 20 total...10 for each age group (U11 and U12)?

Agree with other posts...quality of players did vary, but some talented players out there. Very well organized and beautiful facility. Good experience for the boys.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that information? I thought they were going to play games at Disney. Against who?
Old 12-03-2012
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;891015]Where did you get that information? I thought they were going to play games at Disney. Against who?[/QUOTE]

I received the information from the guy who put it together. Also, It is going to be the top 20 for each age group. Sorry about that.

As the other poster said we will know by Friday. I found out a little early and thought to share the info. That's all I know.
Old 12-04-2012
Unregistered

The 15th date has been move to Jacksonville area?????? Was that changed recently???
Old 12-04-2012
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;891936]The 15th date has been move to Jacksonville area?????? Was that changed recently???[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that's accurate. I have not heard from the organizers on that at all.

Please provide information if you would.

Thanks.
Old 12-04-2012
Unregistered

[url]http://www.floridapremsoccer.com/home/677948.html[/url]

I think you are mistaken. Here is the link and think they just decided to add another location. It looks like the 2 Orlando dates are still good. Good luck. Did anyone receieve an invitation yet???
Old 12-05-2012
Unregistered

Anyone have information on this? Is it worth going on the 15th 16th? is this just invite or can anyone register and attend? Thanks for any info.

Tags
as roma, boys, global premier soccer, id program, lake highland