Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 11-26-2012

Default AS Roma ID Program - U11/U12 Boys

This [I][B]AS Roma ID Program[/B][/I] looks pretty exciting, and it's actually [B]free[/B]!!!

[URL="http://www.floridapremsoccer.com/home/677948.html"]http://www.floridapremsoccer.com/home/677948.html[/URL]

Just wondering if anyone has any inside information on it? I called Florida Premier Soccer and it's open to everyone, not just FPS/FCA players. Looks like the Roma 1st team will be at Disney in December, so as far as player exposure goes; it doesn't get much bigger than that right..?
Old 11-27-2012
Unregistered

We're in and would love to invite all of you **** talking OCYS parents to bring your little landi over for a good time. Yes, this means you! Let's see how your kid stacks up against other talented young kids. We all have early games so no excuses. Hope to see you there.
Old 11-27-2012
Unregistered

Is it 2 days? Sat and Sun? Whats the angle here? Is this a Fca camp?
Old 11-27-2012
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;887570]We're in and would love to invite all of you **** talking OCYS parents to bring your little landi over for a good time. Yes, this means you! Let's see how your kid stacks up against other talented young kids. We all have early games so no excuses. Hope to see you there.[/QUOTE]

Well that was a cordial invitation. I know FCA would not have phrased it that way. You FCA parents crack me up.
Old 11-27-2012
Unregistered

Strict age requirements, I checked.
Old 11-27-2012
Unregistered

It's essentially a tryout for an AS Roma club nuetral academy run by FPS. However, it's free so I'll probably take my kid just for the opportunity to meet the Roma players.
Old 12-02-2012
Unregistered

Did anyone go this weekend how was turn out?
Old 12-02-2012
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;890691]Did anyone go this weekend how was turn out?[/QUOTE]

Decent turnout considering clubs didn't advertise to their clubs (which is so sad). I think 65-70 kids between the 2 age groups. Appeared to be a wide range of talent covered but a few really good players. Another tryout date the 15th &16th if you couldn't make it. Nice fields.
Old 12-02-2012
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;890716]Decent turnout considering clubs didn't advertise to their clubs (which is so sad). I think 65-70 kids between the 2 age groups. Appeared to be a wide range of talent covered but a few really good players. Another tryout date the 15th &16th if you couldn't make it. Nice fields.[/QUOTE]

I agree with a very wide range of talent. 40+ on the first day and 60+ on the second. 20 boys were selected and the second dates of the 15th,16th are invite only for those 20 who made the squad.

Good gathering though.
Old 12-02-2012
Unregistered

It was very professional from start to finish. Nice field, professional staff and very organized from registration to tryout format.

I had to laugh at the Roma scouts ordering the meddlesome parents (who were hellbent on standing on the field) into the stands.

I would say a very good experience - even if my son doesn't make the cut.

Tags
as roma, boys, global premier soccer, id program, lake highland