Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New league will the “Impact” clubs form next year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What New league will the “Impact” clubs form next year?

What foolish parents believe in the alphabet soup the joke of those “Impact NPL” clubs will try to sell you this time next year when they move to another new league.

I’ll go first:
    New England mutiny regional league

Parents, do yourself a favor and join a stable club in a stable league. All those breakaway clubs are not doing this for the players. It’s solely down to $$, but they won’t tell you that. If NPL was not the answer last year, when they moved to DPL then why is NPL the answer now?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What foolish parents believe in the alphabet soup the joke of those “Impact NPL” clubs will try to sell you this time next year when they move to another new league.

I’ll go first:

Parents, do yourself a favor and join a stable club in a stable league. All those breakaway clubs are not doing this for the players. It’s solely down to $$, but they won’t tell you that. If NPL was not the answer last year, when they moved to DPL then why is NPL the answer now?
    Spot on. Npl was bad but now it’s good??? Oh it’s good because it can be controlled to suit SSS. Got it

Comment

Spot on. Npl was bad but now it’s good??? Oh it’s good because it can be controlled to suit SSS. Got it
      It’s a shame that these owners are more concerned about filling their pockets instead of player development. There should be no more then 4 leagues, instead we have 100 watered down leagues with no stability. This model is disgraceful

Comment

The word impact means select can charge even more money next year. Hahaha

How about $5000 per year for NPL!!!!

Comment

It’s a shame that these owners are more concerned about filling their pockets instead of player development. There should be no more then 4 leagues, instead we have 100 watered down leagues with no stability. This model is disgraceful
          Yet so many families within those clubs continue to drink the kool aid

Comment

Yet so many families within those clubs continue to drink the kool aid
            Trying to get a refund on my "Mother of a DPL player" Jersey.

Comment

Trying to get a refund on my "Mother of a DPL player" Jersey.
              Hey, I can help you. I know a guy.......that prints tee shirts cheaply that could make one for you. Same...
              " Former mother of a DA then GA and now of a NPL player"

Comment

Dear families, we are so excited to announce a new and improved platform which will maximize development, and present unparalleled college exposure opportunities for your daughter. This time last year we left NPL because it wasn’t aligning with our core values of respect, integrity and a holistic approach to youth soccer player development. Unfortunately DPL didn’t let us control things like we hoped it would, so we are out. We firmly believe that this new opportunity will provide a proven pathway to college exposure and $150 in college scholarships for each family that spends thousands of dollars per year. We are delighted to present you with “Impact NPL!!!!!”

**** Disclaimer

League name is subject to change if we come up with something more catchy. Your new and improved tuition payment is now due, and is non-refundable, including another pandemic, the league folding or an asteroid splitting the earth in two.

Comment

I’ll go first:

It's a new division of NPL. Much like the old Northeast NPL that Stars and Scorpions played in. All the clubs involved are stable and doing well.

Comment

Best FC... Enough said!

Comment

It's a new division of NPL. Much like the old Northeast NPL that Stars and Scorpions played in. All the clubs involved are stable and doing well.
                      Just like they told you that DA and GA were stable and the leagues were doing well. Keep drinking the koolaide!

NPL will not fold like DA did and GA will but if you are a top notch girl soccer player in Massachusetts i would hope that you would have bigger aspirations than just playing NPL.

Comment

Just like they told you that DA and GA were stable and the leagues were doing well. Keep drinking the koolaide!

NPL will not fold like DA did and GA will but if you are a top notch girl soccer player in Massachusetts i would hope that you would have bigger aspirations than just playing NPL.
                        No one thinks NPl is on par with ECNL, more in the mix with GAL, Top bracket EDP and ECLR. It's mostly all club dependent any way

Comment

Hey, I can help you. I know a guy.......that prints tee shirts cheaply that could make one for you. Same...
                          " Former mother of a DA then GA and now of a NPL player"
                          NPL➡️GDA ➡️GAL➡️NPL

In under 5 years 🙄

Comment

ECNL is good option if you live near one of the 2 clubs in MA that have membership. Otherwise you move on. Other NPL clubs are doing a lot for college recruitment now. ECNL isn't the only club capable of that anymore.

Plus in the younger age groups other clubs are beating ECNL teams on a regular basis. If this keeps up then eventually fewer players will leave for the greener pasture. There will be less of a need and less of a reason.

Comment

Are u actually calling bayside parents stable? Thats a 1st - stable and bayside parents? At this point whats worse:

1. Select GA driving 7 1/2 hours to play Empire United
                              2. Select IMPACT NPL playing bayside a few times each season and having to deal with their crazy parents.

At this point id take the 7 1/2 hour car ride.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X