Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    but but but..... select is in IMPACT NPL. Isnt that better than NPL??? I bet they might even get at least 1 college coach to watch its teams.
    No, they won’t.

Comment

Lmao thanks liz. Imagine any other country naming a league IMPACT, SMH.
      What is former GAL going to be called next fall? Things that make you go hmm....

Comment

Awwwwww! What's the matter? Little boy can dish it out but can't take it?, lol. Self reflection is a bi*ch isn't it?
        youre so stupid it hurts

Comment

Wow! Your pure hatred and jealousy of one person's success is astounding. Here's an idea, if you are that jealous get off your keyboard and start your own club, lol. Are you by any chance one of the coaches she fired on the spot because they showed up drunk and late to a game? Or, are you an ex parent she didn't allow to walk all over her? Or maybe, you are a member of the MA Club Soccer "Boys Club" who doesn't value the the fact that a woman is smarter and a better leader than you? Regardless, you don't like her? Simple, don't play for her, don't work for her. Clearly she doesn't need you, lol.
          Have to say...that is an awesome comeback lol!!

Comment

What is former GAL going to be called next fall? Things that make you go hmm....
            Nonexistent

Comment

Nonexistent
              Impact Academy League.

Comment

Impact Academy League.
                I say they are going to call it the double secret IMPACT League only for those clubs "lucky" enough to be let in. My thoughts on this double secret IMPACT league are:

Run solely by LL. She makes the rules and is 100% in total charge. Teams:

South Shore Select
                Oakwood
                SeaCoast NH
                LISC
                Cedar Hills
                Empire United

Sounds like a winning league for sure to me. The only issue I have is that Selects top teams just 2 years ago were playing in DA, a top National League, and now they have been placed in the double secret IMPACT League. Geesh, how the mighty have fallen and some of you say that select is getting the best of NEFC???

Comment

We would be out of that if the case. No chance with her.

Comment

I say they are going to call it the double secret IMPACT League only for those clubs "lucky" enough to be let in. My thoughts on this double secret IMPACT league are:

Run solely by LL. She makes the rules and is 100% in total charge. Teams:

South Shore Select
                    Oakwood
                    SeaCoast NH
                    LISC
                    Cedar Hills
                    Empire United

Sounds like a winning league for sure to me. The only issue I have is that Selects top teams just 2 years ago were playing in DA, a top National League, and now they have been placed in the double secret IMPACT League. Geesh, how the mighty have fallen and some of you say that select is getting the best of NEFC???
                    I look at it far differently. This is actually a pretty "solid" league. I mean other than Oakwood having only 1 decent team every 3 years in the club. Seacoast NH barely fielding enough girls for 11v11. LISC being a feeder club for other area top clubs. Cedar Hills being in GAL solely for their money, and last, but certainly not least, Empire United- what hasn't been said already about the club that got kicked out of DA for having -100+ goal differential in almost every division?

What could go wrong with this league? and to make it even better, south shore select could go undefeated every year and advertise as the best club in New England!

Comment

Impact Academy League.
                      Should be Academy Impact League cuz they are already AILing and will soon be dead.

Comment

It is with pure disgust and disrespect that Northeast Soccer names LL of SSS the 2020 Villian of the Year. “Our organization has seen many people abuse the sport we all love for their own personal gain. That has never been more true in New England than over the last few years, culminating with the demise of GPS. However, no individual has ever been more greedy, selfish, vindictive and power hungry than the toxic LL. She has destroyed numerous leagues and damaged the soccer experiences of so many people just to get her hands on a little bit of power. Yes, we know she has been doing this since MAPLE, but in 2020 (and early 2021), LL has had by far he must toxic and destructive year ever! It has been a truly pathetic display by LL. There is no other possible explanation for her revolting behavior other than she hates soccer and mankind to a level never before seen.”
                        I have no idea who LL is. It seems that it is a female club soccer person on the south shore. (I have boys on the north shore).

However, you are complete loser. You are attacking all the big clubs thinking that your ignorant rants and constantly responding to your own posts will somehow destroy 'big' clubs. It's not going to happen.

To kick people when they are down (club soccer is struggling like any other business due to the pandemic) demonstrates what a truly despicable person you are.

In addition, reading your posts makes me pity you. It's obvious that you are not an intelligent person. I feel bad that your kid was cut but I feel much worse that they have you as a parent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X