• Show
Clear All

No, the fraud that worked for LFC

Comment

SC is a puppet for JB.

AS is a puppet for LL.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Announcement coming soon. In the next couple of days. Complete joke. I believe Seacoast and NEFC are staying in DPL.
        Is this Surf League sponsored by GPS

Comment

No, the fraud that worked for LFC
          Sorry I’m trying to keep up with these leagues.
          DPL is where select and NEFC second best teams play?
          Then I would assume that DPL is where the top teams of some clubs play?
          So its like what NPL use to be?
          I would love see select explain all the leagues they are in to the parents or do they?
          How does their soccer pyramid look?

I assume the only reason to form a new league is for power right?
          If all/some of the same clubs are moving to a new league your not moving because of tougher competition if your still playing the same teams. Most be about power or money?

I’m hope parents catch on and ask why are we changing leagues often?
          I get GDA folded so had to some where for the top teams but what the excuse for the lower teams?

Comment

Sorry I’m trying to keep up with these leagues.
            DPL is where select and NEFC second best teams play?
            Then I would assume that DPL is where the top teams of some clubs play?
            So its like what NPL use to be?
            I would love see select explain all the leagues they are in to the parents or do they?
            How does their soccer pyramid look?

I assume the only reason to form a new league is for power right?
            If all/some of the same clubs are moving to a new league your not moving because of tougher competition if your still playing the same teams. Most be about power or money?

I’m hope parents catch on and ask why are we changing leagues often?
            I get GDA folded so had to some where for the top teams but what the excuse for the lower teams?
            It is all smoke and mirrors. Instead of improving development or programming, let's create another league that we can charge even more money for. Parents don't know any better and won't want little Sarah to miss out. Meanwhile, the soccer landscape is even more polluted.

QUESTION: Why grab your "allies" and leave a league you played a big part in forming? ANSWER: Because you want ultimate control and power, and your ego won't allow any other way.

LL is in this for LL and nobody else. If you haven't figured that out by now they you've missed the boat.

Comment

select DPL parents deserved better. In the end they all were just taken for a ride by club leadership. They were told how awesome DPL is and now 2 weeks before the spring season they are told they are downgrading to NPL after they were charged all winter for clinics, camps, leagues, private lessons, practices. I'm sure with advanced notice some parents would have pulled their kid if they had found out. That is terrible and shady business practices to say the least by select.

Comment

It is all smoke and mirrors. Instead of improving development or programming, let's create another league that we can charge even more money for. Parents don't know any better and won't want little Sarah to miss out. Meanwhile, the soccer landscape is even more polluted.

QUESTION: Why grab your "allies" and leave a league you played a big part in forming? ANSWER: Because you want ultimate control and power, and your ego won't allow any other way.

LL is in this for LL and nobody else. If you haven't figured that out by now they you've missed the boat.
                Well, most of the clubs who left aren't in GAL. Select is, but my guess is they see the writing on the wall and the GAL potentially folding and are trying to get ahead of it. I agree with other posters that this also has alot to do with control, which Select has none in DPL or GAL. Regardless, this could be a mistake if GAL/DPL manages to stay afloat (not likely). Honestly, a return to NPL would make the most sense, unless these clubs could get in EDP (again, not likely).

Comment

Well, most of the clubs who left aren't in GAL. Select is, but my guess is they see the writing on the wall and the GAL potentially folding and are trying to get ahead of it. I agree with other posters that this also has alot to do with control, which Select has none in DPL or GAL. Regardless, this could be a mistake if GAL/DPL manages to stay afloat (not likely). Honestly, a return to NPL would make the most sense, unless these clubs could get in EDP (again, not likely).
                  LL just pushed the self-destruct button!

Comment

Even if GAL folds that doesn’t help the teams in gal with forming this league. Unless they move the teams in gal to this league which how do sell that to parents? Unless she can bring in former members of gal.

Can I just point out select was doing pretty good before they started to try and join the bigger leagues. They had a good thing going training younger players and doing well at the younger age groups. Now for some reason they have to try and keep up with the bigger clubs.
                    Which makes it even more strange is I don’t thin LL even coaches any teams any more?

Comment

https://www.usclubsoccer.org/news_article/show/1148248

Comment

select DPL parents deserved better. In the end they all were just taken for a ride by club leadership. They were told how awesome DPL is and now 2 weeks before the spring season they are told they are downgrading to NPL after they were charged all winter for clinics, camps, leagues, private lessons, practices. I'm sure with advanced notice some parents would have pulled their kid if they had found out. That is terrible and shady business practices to say the least by select.
                        How so? I mean, how do they care what the league is called? You wear the color jersey you are told to wear; you show up when you are told to, and where. And, you play. Most people don't give a crap what the letters on the league say.

Comment

Select has the same control in GAL as any other club.

Comment

So this is another NPL league? In addition to the NEP NPL? Not confusing at all...

Comment

So this is another NPL league? In addition to the NEP NPL? Not confusing at all...
                              This is a joke...so NPL is back on the map and only Seacoast and NEFC left in DPL? which other teams are they recruiting in DPL?...all this power grab is sickening....

Comment

This is a joke...so NPL is back on the map and only Seacoast and NEFC left in DPL? which other teams are they recruiting in DPL?...all this power grab is sickening....
                                BA / LL baby!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X