X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    AP, how is your week going?
    Is he getting the plastic flex cuffs or are they slapping the bracelets on him?

Comment

Comments like the one above only invite bad karma. Good luck with that.

Comment

AP, how is your week going?
        Finally be smacked around the face for sexting moms. He would blame someone else anyway.

What has happened with this scumbag?

Comment

What’s happened? He’s gone and created a pretty decent club, carved out good pathways for the players and said FU to LL. Not bad for a days work!

Comment

AP tried to recruit my daughter and was selling me that the DPL was terrible. Now Surf in the DPL. Bizarre

Glad she decided to remain with her present team.

Comment

AP tried to recruit my daughter and was selling me that the DPL was terrible. Now Surf in the DPL. Bizarre

Glad she decided to remain with her present team.
              Curious if you’ll feel the same way after her team plays the teams he coaches.

Comment

Having seen his style of play I am sure that will validate the decision. Him constantly shouting, at least other coaches know what they are doing. This guy wouldn’t get a job in any other organisation about from one where his friends are involved.

Comment

Having seen his style of play I am sure that will validate the decision. Him constantly shouting, at least other coaches know what they are doing. This guy wouldn’t get a job in any other organisation about from one where his friends are involved.
                  Telling spelling of organization. The experiences of players and parents who play for a coach are your best source of information, not rival clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X