Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRAZY, Malcontent parents talking about their former clubs

Has anyone noticed how the parents with major axes to grind are able to run rough shot on this blog? Looking at some of the posts regarding Stars, Select, NEFC and Scorpions it is soooo obvious that it is 1 or maybe 2 parents looking to start trouble and they post day after day about their own issues with the clubs. You can definitely tell it's 1 singular person that posts nonsense about each club by:

1. time of day that they post-same time each day
    2. shortness of their posts- in selects and Scorpions each post is very short
    3. the content of their posts- same thing over and over and over
    4. sometimes they take a week off from posting then all of a sudden the topic shows up again at the top
    5. THE ANGER! of these posts-holy moly some of these posts make these malcontents look absolutely bat sh*t crazy
    6. when club parents come to the defense of these baseless and crazy posts the person then goes crazy.

There needs to be a time limit on these threads. It is SOOOOO boring to look at Select being expensive, Scorpions and NR, Stars and their arrogance and NEFC being over rated. How 1 person can post over and over again about club soccer is actually quite scary. They post the same thing over and over daily. How about getting a life?? The anger these people have towards their former club is very weird to me. I'd BET ALL my money that none of these 4 idiots have ever said anything to their former coaches. They just come on ts and hide behind a computer acting tough....as well as crazy. Time limits for threads!

But some, like the age group threads, have a purpose for sticking around

Comment

I think you are using too narrow of a definition when referring to parents and former clubs. Reading the posts on here, you can just call it "crazy parents talking about OTHER clubs".

That's what keeps TS running. And, knowing who owns the site, makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        But some, like the age group threads, have a purpose for sticking around
        How about almost 800 posts-the majority by 1 person- regarding Select being expensive. I can't imagine posting day after day about this topic. It's BORING! Again mostly by the same person-saying the same thing for months. Or the Scorpions ex dad who pretended to be his own daughter to start a thread. That is totally freaky. Or the Stars poster who tries to get Stars and NEFC to fight. Why?? What is the point of that. It just takes 1 idiot to keep a thread going for a year on ts.

Do you actually think 800 posters care how much a small local club like Select costs? I don't care 1 bit. It's only 1 deranged poster.

Comment

Has anyone noticed how the parents with major axes to grind are able to run rough shot on this blog? Looking at some of the posts regarding Stars, Select, NEFC and Scorpions it is soooo obvious that it is 1 or maybe 2 parents looking to start trouble and they post day after day about their own issues with the clubs. You can definitely tell it's 1 singular person that posts nonsense about each club by:

4. sometimes they take a week off from posting then all of a sudden the topic shows up again at the top
          5. THE ANGER! of these posts-holy moly some of these posts make these malcontents look absolutely bat sh*t crazy
          6. when club parents come to the defense of these baseless and crazy posts the person then goes crazy.

There needs to be a time limit on these threads. It is SOOOOO boring to look at Select being expensive, Scorpions and NR, Stars and their arrogance and NEFC being over rated. How 1 person can post over and over again about club soccer is actually quite scary. They post the same thing over and over daily. How about getting a life?? The anger these people have towards their former club is very weird to me. I'd BET ALL my money that none of these 4 idiots have ever said anything to their former coaches. They just come on ts and hide behind a computer acting tough....as well as crazy. Time limits for threads!
          Good job Magnum PI. Can you give us some analysis on the GAL & ECNL bashing? And you missed Juventus & Surf by the way.

Comment

I agree. How can 1 simple showcase in Florida actually have close to 500 posts? It was 1 showcase. Stars did fine-not great- but the bashing by this person is over the top. I too believe it's basically 1 person keeping this post going endlessly by changing topics. This guy is all over the place on this thread. We know poster, you hate Stars.

Comment

TS is mostly for entertainment with an occasional nugget of useful information, just take that info with a grain of salt and do some investigation on your own.

Comment

Good job Magnum PI. Can you give us some analysis on the GAL & ECNL bashing? And you missed Juventus & Surf by the way.
                JUVE is awesome. JUVE all day, every day baby! and nobody cares about Surf anyway. Einstein- um...... GAL gets bashed by ECNL and ECNL gets bashed by GAL. Mystery solved.

Comment

TS is mostly for entertainment with an occasional nugget of useful information, just take that info with a grain of salt and do some investigation on your own.
                  hahahahahhaha former scorpions thread dad is off the wall crazy. This guy needs serious psychological help. That guy is crying out for some major intervention. Anyone that angry everyday at a former club takes the cake as most crazy ts poster. It takes alot of energy to be that angry.

Comment

This is ts. Absolutely anything goes. Say anything. Barely any censorship. Works for me. Let the hate, bashing an anger continue!

Comment

This is ts. Absolutely anything goes. Say anything. Barely any censorship. Works for me. Let the hate, bashing an anger continue!
                      It's actually pretty funny to come on this site and watch angry former parents bash their kids former clubs. It's plain as day what they are doing but take it for what it is: upset parents who have an ax to grind. Some of the posts are funny once you understand they are just taking their own frustration out on their kids old clubs. Everybody knows what these threads are about. Angry former parents.

Comment

It's actually pretty funny to come on this site and watch angry former parents bash their kids former clubs. It's plain as day what they are doing but take it for what it is: upset parents who have an ax to grind. Some of the posts are funny once you understand they are just taking their own frustration out on their kids old clubs. Everybody knows what these threads are about. Angry former parents.
                        yah but...some of these posters take it too far and make it personal and slander the directors and coaches of the clubs with baseless lies. Kind of slanderous. As someone said these people are tough guys hiding behind a computer.

Comment

I couldn't imagine any scenario where I'd come anywhere and let such anger spew out so frequently.

Would you walk into a bar and act the way you do?

Comment

I agree but little they know!

Comment

Not entirely. It's also clubs and coaches bashing their competitors, coaches bashing employers (current and former).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X