• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, some of there better players are leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What, some of there better players are leaving

Well, I don't know that, but if they knew what was good for them, they would. I don't know what number she is, but she plays up top. She's pretty decent.

Comment

BBs daughter is safe .... Doesn't the HC also have a kid at this age? Bet she is safe too. Not only safe, but will be made the CE terpieces if the team whether they earn it or not.
        the HC? Do you mean SB by this?

Comment

I’m interested to find out what 4 girls you think are good are, or better yet what team are they on , the ECNL or the RL team, the girl that plays up top on the RL team is good at the RL level but might not be good at the ECNL level

Comment

I’m interested to find out what 4 girls you think are good are, or better yet what team are they on , the ECNL or the RL team, the girl that plays up top on the RL team is good at the RL level but might not be good at the ECNL level
            The ECNL team

Comment

the HC? Do you mean SB by this?
              SB (Samir) head coach girlfriends kid is on the RL team right now. But the president of FC bucks also SB’s (Scott) kid is on the ECNL team as is his buddies Paull R’s twins. There is no doubt the ECNL roster is picked already with Samir being the coach. And you can bet these four kids have guaranteed spots. It’s just the way it is at Bucks.

A word of advise to all Run Forest Run you will be in a for a nightmare ECNL team - just read the 2006 thread that team was also arranged in a BRD. It didn’t work out real well.

Comment

SB (Samir) head coach girlfriends kid is on the RL team right now. But the president of FC bucks also SB’s (Scott) kid is on the ECNL team as is his buddies Paull R’s twins. There is no doubt the ECNL roster is picked already with Samir being the coach. And you can bet these four kids have guaranteed spots. It’s just the way it is at Bucks.

A word of advise to all Run Forest Run you will be in a for a nightmare ECNL team - just read the 2006 thread that team was also arranged in a BRD. It didn’t work out real well.
                So what? The better players are going to get cut?

Comment

Who said Samir was going to coach the ECNL next year, he won’t be able to do his 2010 team along with the 08 ECNL team

Comment

Who said Samir was going to coach the ECNL next year, he won’t be able to do his 2010 team along with the 08 ECNL team
                    And doesn’t his girlfriend have a daughter on the 2010 too?

Comment

And doesn’t his girlfriend have a daughter on the 2010 too?
                      Yep. And his affair with her was the reason he was booted from another club.

Comment

So what? The better players are going to get cut?
                        Worse .... They will get taken too and play a reduced role in the new team. Hey, the word needs wingers and backs too I guess.

Comment

Worse .... They will get taken too and play a reduced role in the new team. Hey, the word needs wingers and backs too I guess.
                          Tough. They should try to get out of there soon.

Comment

Ukies 08 is better than all these but just my opinion. GA has already established itself as the top destination for girls.
                            It looks like Ukies 08 is dead last in a group of 10, and the games aren’t even close. I’m honestly curious - how can you say they are better?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X