Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penn Fusion 2008 ECNL

Is the 2008 PF team good? I'm thinking of having my daughter try out. If not them, any other good teams near by?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the 2008 PF team good? I'm thinking of having my daughter try out. If not them, any other good teams near by?
    Soccer is not good in this area. I would look into Softball or Lacrosse.

Comment

Same as any PF team. Some good kids, a small middle group, and a bottom end that will revolve every year.

Comment

PF > Bucks > Delco
        Bucks is very deep at this age- but they'll probably screw it up.
        Pipeline has a good team for this age- probably as good as PF.
        PDA is top in the area - unless you count MF Shore 09.

Comment

Ukies 08 is better than all these but just my opinion. GA has already established itself as the top destination for girls.

Comment

PF > Bucks > Delco

How would Bucks screw it up? Hear their ECNL-RL team has a bunch of good players coming up next season and a couple of good ones on the ECNL team.

Comment

They would probably beat half of the FCB HS teams.

Comment

How would Bucks screw it up? Hear their ECNL-RL team has a bunch of good players coming up next season and a couple of good ones on the ECNL team.
                Because of the politics and favorites will make the ECNL team instead of the best kids

Comment

Was that the same “bunch of good girls” that lost 10-0 to PF ecnl before following SB to bucks?

Comment

Because of the politics and favorites will make the ECNL team instead of the best kids
                    Are there really any good players at all on those teams?

Comment

PF > Bucks > Delco
                      PF 08s are very good. Bucks 08s should be a nice team when they combine the talent. LVU 08s are also very good if you live up that way.

PDA Blue 08s are excellent and have the top coach at PDA, but they are picking up girls from Red Bulls 08 mid-season which may make it difficult to break in this spring.

Comment

Delco 08 team will be good also next year

Comment

PF 08s are very good. Bucks 08s should be a nice team when they combine the talent. LVU 08s are also very good if you live up that way.

PDA Blue 08s are excellent and have the top coach at PDA, but they are picking up girls from Red Bulls 08 mid-season which may make it difficult to break in this spring.
                          Bucks 08s aren't gonna have any talent left if their club continues to poorly run.

Comment

Bucks 08s aren't gonna have any talent left if their club continues to poorly run.
                            Agree, also with the Bucks ECNL and the RL team combining, the girls that don’t make it might wind up at Delco

Comment

Agree, also with the Bucks ECNL and the RL team combining, the girls that don’t make it might wind up at Delco
                              Are any of them good enough to make the other teams like PF and PDA or are they all pretty mediocre?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X