Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having kids there for 4 years plus, I've seen the quality of the training and coaching staff diminish over the past couple of years. After having my kids train with other local elite clubs, they decided to make the move after seeing what the other clubs offer (better training, quality coaches, game filming, etc.) In my opinion, if your kids can play, Delco would not be my look.
    Everyone has their own opinions. At the end of the day you do what’s best and who cares what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Delco D I L D O’ S

Comment

FCD is doing all the right things right now.

Comment

FCD is doing all the right things right now.
          In what way?

Comment

In what way?
            Their teams are getting stronger . The new director is pretty good.

Comment

Per usual they still haven't posted their coaches for the 21-22 season. Some big shoes to fill with CE (06 and 05 ECNL) leaving.

Comment

Per usual they still haven't posted their coaches for the 21-22 season. Some big shoes to fill with CE (06 and 05 ECNL) leaving.
                where is he heading to?

Comment

where is he heading to?
                  FC Delco doesnt really have a girls program.

Comment

where is he heading to?
                    Sporting Delaware GA director. But you knew that already.

Comment

If you want your kid to play small sided scrimmages every night at practice with no actual training, Delco is the club to waste your money on. Their ECNL teams are awful and the MLS Next teams struggle against the other lowly MLS Next clubs.

Comment

If you want your kid to play small sided scrimmages every night at practice with no actual training, Delco is the club to waste your money on. Their ECNL teams are awful and the MLS Next teams struggle against the other lowly MLS Next clubs.
                        Definitely true on the ECNL side. Although the MLS teams I think are better than you give them credit for. But the small sided scrimmaging every single practice all practice is baffling.

Comment

FC Delco's girls team were good this season and will be even better next season. Every club does small-sided scrimmaging. That's ridiculous.

Comment

FC Delco's girls team were good this season and will be even better next season. Every club does small-sided scrimmaging. That's ridiculous.
                            Every team does small sided scrimmaging for the whole practice? No one but Delco does that.

Comment

Every team does small sided scrimmaging for the whole practice? No one but Delco does that.
                              They exclusively do possession based drills and small sided games. No technical or tactical (defensive shape, attacking runs, etc) work at all. Considering they have 3 sessions a week, I think they could devote time to other areas but it's their philosophy.

Comment

They exclusively do possession based drills and small sided games. No technical or tactical (defensive shape, attacking runs, etc) work at all. Considering they have 3 sessions a week, I think they could devote time to other areas but it's their philosophy.
                                Well something is working the 2006 girls beat PDA blue once during the season and again today (2-0) at the showcase. Pretty good results to beat the mighty PDA blue two times in a season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X