X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So did JD ream his teams or was he ok with the performance
    Why does he care how they perform? He makes so much money it really doesn't matter to him

Comment

Why does he care how they perform? He makes so much money it really doesn't matter to him
      This guy has the greatest job in club soccer! In my next life I wish to be him! Rich and not a care in the world. obsessed and jealous.

Comment

FC Stars is a horrible club. I give them another 5 years tops before their demise.

Comment

FC Stars is a horrible club. I give them another 5 years tops before their demise.
          My guess is that NEFC buys Stars out in a few years

Comment

This guy has the greatest job in club soccer! In my next life I wish to be him! Rich and not a care in the world. obsessed and jealous.
            All those sucker parents who think their regional teams are worth paying 3 grand plus a year. Those teams especially suck. Better off playing at your nearest club that costs half the price.

Comment

I heard all 3 Stars teams did terrible down in Florida 2 weeks ago and totally underperformed. Scouting report from several people who were down there:
              They were disorganized all weekend. Players shouting at each other when they would let up a goal, parents were not happy with the results and the coaches and they basically resorted to a kick and chase team which can work in the northeast well enough but not down in Florida in a big national tournament. I caught some of the games on YouTube and Stars looked literally 2 steps slower than their opponents to the ball. It's too bad because back in the day all their older teams looked like world beaters and now Stars teams are just average northeast ECNL teams that have no chance in national tournaments. In fact, good Massachusetts in these age groups like NEFC and Select can easily handle these Stars older teams and are much better than these Stars teams. Maybe NEFC and Select need to change places with Stars and send Stars to GA. Based on the chatter before this tournament from Stars parents it seemed like Stars was one of the favorites in each age bracket. I can only think of why the Stars teams did so bad was because the teams are just getting back to training and the girls are still getting back into shape. Here is hoping for Stars that next tournament will yield much better results than the Florida tournament did.
              according to Stars parents nothing to see, carry on. Stars teams tried hard and they are still awesome!

Comment

according to Stars parents nothing to see, carry on. Stars teams tried hard and they are still awesome!
                did they at least get trophies? C'mon going down to Florida to have 1 team do pretty well and the other 2 teams struggle mightily must have been a traumatic experience for the girls so hopefully they were rewarded with trophies for their great, albeit, in vain effort. Oh well better luck next time Stars. Like a poster said maybe NEFC will buy Stars in the future and they can combine teams.

Comment

Pulling in serious dough and his wife is as well

Comment

did they at least get trophies? C'mon going down to Florida to have 1 team do pretty well and the other 2 teams struggle mightily must have been a traumatic experience for the girls so hopefully they were rewarded with trophies for their great, albeit, in vain effort. Oh well better luck next time Stars. Like a poster said maybe NEFC will buy Stars in the future and they can combine teams.
                    One team had Covid issues I believe and a few girls did not travel. Might be an issue if girls were their stronger ones.

Comment

Pulling in serious dough and his wife is as well
                      What does she do at the club?

Comment

One team had Covid issues I believe and a few girls did not travel. Might be an issue if girls were their stronger ones.
                        yes unfortunately a few of the girls did get covid. Hopefully Stars is taking the right precautions and not letting these girls practice

Comment

yes unfortunately a few of the girls did get covid. Hopefully Stars is taking the right precautions and not letting these girls practice
                          is that in addition to the girls who already had it? Why would Stars still send down teams with a covid outbreak? That doesn't seem right!!

Comment

is that in addition to the girls who already had it? Why would Stars still send down teams with a covid outbreak? That doesn't seem right!!
                            where have you been? It's always win over safety at Stars. They are the most competitive club in Massachusetts and it's win at all costs. It's funny that they get called out for 2 of their teams getting destroyed in Florida and now we learn of a covid outbreak on their teams. That's a very bad look.

Comment

I heard all 3 Stars teams did terrible down in Florida 2 weeks ago and totally underperformed. Scouting report from several people who were down there:
                              They were disorganized all weekend. Players shouting at each other when they would let up a goal, parents were not happy with the results and the coaches and they basically resorted to a kick and chase team which can work in the northeast well enough but not down in Florida in a big national tournament. I caught some of the games on YouTube and Stars looked literally 2 steps slower than their opponents to the ball. It's too bad because back in the day all their older teams looked like world beaters and now Stars teams are just average northeast ECNL teams that have no chance in national tournaments. In fact, good Massachusetts in these age groups like NEFC and Select can easily handle these Stars older teams and are much better than these Stars teams. Maybe NEFC and Select need to change places with Stars and send Stars to GA. Based on the chatter before this tournament from Stars parents it seemed like Stars was one of the favorites in each age bracket. I can only think of why the Stars teams did so bad was because the teams are just getting back to training and the girls are still getting back into shape. Here is hoping for Stars that next tournament will yield much better results than the Florida tournament did.
                              Another post started by jealous NEFC parents. Or Select, who knows who cares.
                              Why are all teams from the Northeast will struggle for a year, no matter what, why?
                              We live in an area where our Governors have been much more strict about COVID and stopping sports and teams from practicing, lots of foolish modifications to our game, and too long of a shut down.
                              Then we have the bad weather.
                              So yes it was expected that our Northeast teams would struggle facing teams with looser rules, therefore more practice time.
                              Leave Start kids alone. It's not their faults the governors in the North East are over the top.

Comment

where have you been? It's always win over safety at Stars. They are the most competitive club in Massachusetts and it's win at all costs. It's funny that they get called out for 2 of their teams getting destroyed in Florida and now we learn of a covid outbreak on their teams. That's a very bad look.
                                OK!! to stop this crazy post. 2 girls had covid. They are fine. NOT an outbreak and Stars handled it correctly. As far as the Florida tournament goes. All teams did fine. Don't know where this terrible outcome came from. Ridiculous the need to respond to this. Worry about your own teams and let Stars be Stars.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X