Transgender in Girls Sports

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A transgender female is not a boy...that is the point. Where does this girl get to play?

Comment

I think it’s only fair we eliminate gendered sports. No women’s and men’s soccer, just soccer. Equality!

Comment

So because she chose to be a girl that makes him a girl.What does the birth certificate state as sex of baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          A transgender female is not a boy...that is the point. Where does this girl get to play?
          For most aspects of life, I am in agreement. This person is a girl. This person should be treated with respect everywhere she goes, and enjoy all the rights and privileges that every citizen enjoys. marry, love, work etc... however they see fit. But regardless of how much I want this person to be themselves, it still does not change the FACT that a transgender female is not biologically a girl.

Sports is different. Male and Female sports are separated on biology for a reason. Period.

Maybe we need to change the terms. Rather than Girls/Womens Soccer, we need to call it Biological at Birth Female Soccer.

Comment

I think it’s only fair we eliminate gendered sports. No women’s and men’s soccer, just soccer. Equality!
            **every little girl who grew up admiring the 1999 women's soccer team begins to cry as the past 20 years of progress washes away**

Comment

That biological male plays with other biological males.

some are short, some are tall
              some are black, some are white, some are other
              some are catholic, some are muslim, some are other
              some are straight, some are gay

There are many differences, sexual identification can also be one.
              However, they are all biologically male.

Comment

There are 1000 boys in any age group that could make the best girls ECNL team in the state.

Now, ask those same 1000 boys if they want to play for the best girls ECNL team in the state. The answer you'll get is 0. If I'm wrong on that one and a few say yes because they see it as a pathway to an athletic scholarship then let them know that the NCAA requires them to have a full year of testosterone suppression hormone therapy prior to competing. So, share that information with them and ask them again if they still want to play...

You are talking about an extremely small number of people who are genuinely going through issues and wanting to take away something that might keep them alive. *golf clap* It will not change women's athletics one iota.

Comment

this can also be an issue in HS. You don't need to be a super star soccer player to take a spot, as long as you are aggressive in the field and can take a hit...hey, you are in. It is a difficult situation. I feel for both sides, but i'd rather keep girls and boys separate

Comment

Really? The boys that play soccer in our district are already outweighed by a number of the girls. Relax.
                    Rosie O’Donnell outweighs Neymar, what’s your point?

Comment

Transgender in Girls Sports

Now, ask those same 1000 boys if they want to play for the best girls ECNL team in the state. The answer you'll get is 0. If I'm wrong on that one and a few say yes because they see it as a pathway to an athletic scholarship then let them know that the NCAA requires them to have a full year of testosterone suppression hormone therapy prior to competing. So, share that information with them and ask them again if they still want to play...

You are talking about an extremely small number of people who are genuinely going through issues and wanting to take away something that might keep them alive. *golf clap* It will not change women's athletics one iota.
                      i disagree!!!!!! so ha!!!!!

Comment

I disagree back!!!!!!!!!!! So ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

At some point, a male will be willing to try and game the system for a scholarship to college. The 2021 version of soul man.
                          Think about it. A boy who is ecnl / npl level player will not get a scholarship to play mens soccer. But I would bet the farm they would easily be good enough to secure a women’s scholarship.
                          and they will be perfectly willing to take hormone therapy for their entire senior year of high school, play girls high school soccer and club soccer, and then continue to do so for their entire collegiate career just to "game the system"

Seems to me the system just gamed them....but, I suppose anyone stupid enough to do this when they could have just gotten a 3.5 gpa in high school deserves to lose erectile function. Civilization would be better off for it.

Comment

You honestly think a boy is willing to lose function of his willy for that? really?

Comment

Title con all you ever do is disagree just to disagee. It serves no purpose other than your own amusement

Comment

You honestly think a boy is willing to lose function of his willy for that? really?
                                None are. None unless they truly feel trapped in their bodies and identify as female. Hormones for life, surgeries, harassment, even physical violence. This isn't something taken lightly and definitely not because it might confer an athletic advantage

Also as minors HS athletes would need to get parental approval even just to take hormone therapy. What parent approves this unless they truly believe its in the best interest of the child in the long run? My understanding is the few surgeons that do this work won't do teens and also require a psychological exam.

In other words this is just not an issue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X