Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this Talking "Soccer"?
    All you guys should go to a political forum - although you may sound more stupid than in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yep, another typical crackpot right winger determined to tear at the fabric of our democracy. Not much you can do though when you lose the presidency, House, and Senate!
      For the record I think Trump and Biden are both terrible leaders and just plain terrible people for that matter. But you do understand that the democrats at taking their second shot at impeachment as we speak, correct? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Comment

you would think that after getting the most votes in Presidential history-81 million- and 15 million more votes than Obama that we would give this guy a break but it looks like this will be the new norm for every single President. The only good thing about this impeachment process it will bring all of Hunter's criminal activities out into the open i guess.
        Trump got more votes than Obama ever did.

Comment

...and Hillary got more votes than Trump. Now take it over to the politics forum kthx.

Comment

Just read that several law makers will start the impeachment process on Joe O'biden next week for foreign country interference due to Hunter Biden's dealings in China and Ukraine.
            This poor guy won't make it 3 months in office.
            Just read you are a whack job apologist for the coup plotting racist scum traitors.

Comment

President elect Biden to start to be impeached on January 21st

Just read that several law makers will start the impeachment process on Joe O'biden next week for foreign country interference due to Hunter Biden's dealings in China and Ukraine.
              idk what to think of this....but I'm betting that its better to have biden sit on his @ss for 4 years (which i think is the plan anyway) then impeach him and remove from office.

then "Camel Toe" Harris will seize the presidency due to impeachment of sleepy joe?
              she is a vindictive evil bitch like pelosi and is 1000x worse than biden.

These are very very dark days for our country.

Comment

QAnon Karen can bring articles of impeachment every. single. day for the next 4 years if she wants, couldn't care less.
                For one, it'll keep her busy...less time for her to spout her delusional conspiracy theories directly to the legion of pathetic, lonely, desperate co-conspirators, on Parler (or whatever pops up next) all day.
                Next, I say let the Republican freak flag fly!!! We're already seeing the financial dominoes fall. McConnell is crapping himself that the big banks and other businesses are halting their donations because of these crazies. He thought he could win them over forever with those tax cuts, but they're not a loyal bunch. If an affiliation sullies their (already questionable) brand, they'll turn their back on you in a NY minute.
                And finally, she does know in impeachment proceedings, the House of Representatives charges an official of the federal government by approving, by majority vote, articles of impeachment, doesn't she? Even if she got every scumbag Representative that opposed the electoral college vote to go along with her, you're still not even looking at one-third, let alone her majority. But most of the QAnon crowd isn't informed enough to know that, so they'll be all excited.

I will say one thing about this new breed of Republican, they certainly do know their audience. What was it that Trump said in 2016..."I love the poorly educated"...I can see why.

Comment

For the record I think Trump and Biden are both terrible leaders and just plain terrible people for that matter. But you do understand that the democrats at taking their second shot at impeachment as we speak, correct? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
                  Trump deserves to be impeached. Heck continue the process after Jan. 20 it's that important that we mark this 4 years with a permanent stain on his record. This Qkaren bringing articles of impeachment against Biden is just absurd and a complete embarrassment to her and your party. Name one thing Joe has ever done wrong to deserve this treatment. I'll wait for your crickets.

Comment

There are never convictions in these impeachment trials. The way to remove presidents is to vote them out of office. Has worked well in our democracy so far..even after the attempted insurrection last week.
                    It's almost a useless tool given

1) impeachment voting is nearly 100% partisan (yesterday's vote was the least partisan with 10 GOP House members voting to impeach but that's not "bi-partisan"

2) It requires 2/3 vote in the Senate it's practically impossible to ever reach that give #1

Pressuring people to resign is another method - worked with Nixon - but Trump will never do the right thing or listen to advice. So, the people's vote did the job, as it should. America dodged a bullet that he was on his way out anyway.

Comment

And Biden got more than both of them, enough to beat DJT. What's your point?

Comment

Which democrats are joining the Qarens on this?

Comment

They've had years to try and produce something against Biden and still have nothing. A GOP led commission already found no wrong doing with Ukraine. If the GOP was sitting on something why did they wait until now? Why not present before the election to insure a Trump victory?

Many you cons are dumb, dumb, dumb.

Comment

All this politics bores me i just want to know how many of Joe’s stinky diapers did jill have to change today?? Lol we have a President elect that doesnt know what day it is and who has to wear a diaper for the rest of his life

Comment

Resist!
                              Rubber room time Jethro.

Comment

All this politics bores me i just want to know how many of Joe’s stinky diapers did jill have to change today?? Lol we have a President elect that doesnt know what day it is and who has to wear a diaper for the rest of his life
                                That's weird because I haven't heard Trump utter a coherent sentence in 4 years (well other than his treasonous, insurrection inciting speech the other day), and he hasn't battled a debilitating stutter his whole life. Trump's only disability is his sociopathy.

And as far as "diapers", I saw President Biden on Tv the other day getting his vaccine. He looked pretty damn good in his short sleeve polo, pretty fit, healthy...answered some questions from reporters off the cuff, with comprehendible, intelligible, information. Helluva lot better than that fat phuk Trump who hasn't said anything about anything other than lies about his "RIGGED", "STOLEN", "FRAUD" loss, since November. I don't think I'd be questioning anyone else's mental health if I were part of Trump's cult, lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X