Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New Jersey

Notices

New Jersey Discussions about New Jersey soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default MF Shore The Best Ever!

I'm sick and tired of reading all these negative posts about MF Shore. Just to set the record straight, everything ever said about us is a lie. It's coming from jealousy from other clubs, parents, and coaches. We have the best 09 team in the country. No other club can say that. By the fall our 2011 team will also be the best team in the country. RT is an amazing coach. For those who don't know him, its easy to make up lies about him. Hes the best coach/trainer my kid has ever had. Mick Smith, Niko S, Dan M, they all strive to be like RT but realize that don't have a ounce of his talent and skill. These are the people making posts about him. Rather than get off your ass and become a better coach, you just sit there in your pj's making up stuff about RT. As for the 03 and 07 teams that someone mentioned, RT had a long talk with the girls on the team at the beginning of the season and they all expressed to him that they aren't that committed and are playing for fun, not to be competitive. When you have kids telling you that, that's how you approach the teams. He let's them have fun without having to have the pressure of being #1. If you think about it, RT should be commended on his actions, not ridiculed. As for outside training. We get such great quality training at practice we really don't need it. We do it just to pass the time. Should our kids sit home doing tic tock videos instead? It's a way to keep them active. RT has never told us to do outside training. In fact, he discourages it. As for a constant revolving roster of kids, just like the pros, new talent is always asking for a tryout. Talent attracts talent. Most of the kids know this and accept it. Theres always a 8 or 9 year old looking to play on a competitive team, and even at 8 or 9 years old it's never to young to learn a life lesson that anything worthwhile takes commitment. If the kid gets cut, so be it. They can go back to a club like CSA and hone their skills, maybe they can come back, maybe not. As for the ECNL thay everyone is so concerned about, our 09 team WILL get on it, and RT WILL be their coach, and they WILL be based out of Holmdel. As for our fields, just wait untill an an announcement is made in the near future. All I can say is that a certain club will lose their home fields while we take it over. (Can someone say BRAND NEW INDOOR FACILITIES???). Everyone needs to stop hating on RT and MF Shore. We can't help it that we are the #1 destination club now in NJ. At our past id sessions mostly ALL the kids came from CSA and PSA looking forna better option. They all expressed how horrible training is at their clubs and that they want to be apart of the best, not the worst. Get used to it. This train is on a roll, and if you don't get on board, prepare to be run over. WE ARE THE SHORE!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm sick and tired of reading all these negative posts about MF Shore. Just to set the record straight, everything ever said about us is a lie. It's coming from jealousy from other clubs, parents, and coaches. We have the best 09 team in the country. No other club can say that. By the fall our 2011 team will also be the best team in the country. RT is an amazing coach. For those who don't know him, its easy to make up lies about him. Hes the best coach/trainer my kid has ever had. Mick Smith, Niko S, Dan M, they all strive to be like RT but realize that don't have a ounce of his talent and skill. These are the people making posts about him. Rather than get off your ass and become a better coach, you just sit there in your pj's making up stuff about RT. As for the 03 and 07 teams that someone mentioned, RT had a long talk with the girls on the team at the beginning of the season and they all expressed to him that they aren't that committed and are playing for fun, not to be competitive. When you have kids telling you that, that's how you approach the teams. He let's them have fun without having to have the pressure of being #1. If you think about it, RT should be commended on his actions, not ridiculed. As for outside training. We get such great quality training at practice we really don't need it. We do it just to pass the time. Should our kids sit home doing tic tock videos instead? It's a way to keep them active. RT has never told us to do outside training. In fact, he discourages it. As for a constant revolving roster of kids, just like the pros, new talent is always asking for a tryout. Talent attracts talent. Most of the kids know this and accept it. Theres always a 8 or 9 year old looking to play on a competitive team, and even at 8 or 9 years old it's never to young to learn a life lesson that anything worthwhile takes commitment. If the kid gets cut, so be it. They can go back to a club like CSA and hone their skills, maybe they can come back, maybe not. As for the ECNL thay everyone is so concerned about, our 09 team WILL get on it, and RT WILL be their coach, and they WILL be based out of Holmdel. As for our fields, just wait untill an an announcement is made in the near future. All I can say is that a certain club will lose their home fields while we take it over. (Can someone say BRAND NEW INDOOR FACILITIES???). Everyone needs to stop hating on RT and MF Shore. We can't help it that we are the #1 destination club now in NJ. At our past id sessions mostly ALL the kids came from CSA and PSA looking forna better option. They all expressed how horrible training is at their clubs and that they want to be apart of the best, not the worst. Get used to it. This train is on a roll, and if you don't get on board, prepare to be run over. WE ARE THE SHORE!
What the poster said about the 03 and 07 teams is not entirely true. He never had a long conversation with the 2007 team in which the girls said they are playing for fun and don't want to be competitive. In fact, the conversations have been about how Ryan expects the team to be competitive, play at the highest level, work hard, and take it very seriously. He even had the same conversation at a separate meeting with parents after one of the practices in early september. He continues to challenge them at practice, challenge them by arranging scrimmages against high level teams, and by entering the team into high level tournaments like the Jefferson Cup.

I understand and commend your passion for the whole MF Shore program and your 09 team and your desire to stick up for Ryan. I just ask that when doing so, please stick to talking about your 09 team and any other team that your children play for. Ryan is trying to develop the 2007 girls and recruit players to make the team better (as the team only has 15 players) and even more competitive. Your comment (which we know was made with the best intentions) about the 07 team in the original post does not help Ryan achieve his goals with the 2007 team. It actually can damage his efforts in that regard.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What the poster said about the 03 and 07 teams is not entirely true. He never had a long conversation with the 2007 team in which the girls said they are playing for fun and don't want to be competitive. In fact, the conversations have been about how Ryan expects the team to be competitive, play at the highest level, work hard, and take it very seriously. He even had the same conversation at a separate meeting with parents after one of the practices in early september. He continues to challenge them at practice, challenge them by arranging scrimmages against high level teams, and by entering the team into high level tournaments like the Jefferson Cup.

I understand and commend your passion for the whole MF Shore program and your 09 team and your desire to stick up for Ryan. I just ask that when doing so, please stick to talking about your 09 team and any other team that your children play for. Ryan is trying to develop the 2007 girls and recruit players to make the team better (as the team only has 15 players) and even more competitive. Your comment (which we know was made with the best intentions) about the 07 team in the original post does not help Ryan achieve his goals with the 2007 team. It actually can damage his efforts in that regard.
Wow, great way to throw one of your own teams under the bus. RT may say that but surprised you would post that as the club is trying to build.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Is this just another troll attempt? No way an actual parent would post something like this.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What the poster said about the 03 and 07 teams is not entirely true. He never had a long conversation with the 2007 team in which the girls said they are playing for fun and don't want to be competitive. In fact, the conversations have been about how Ryan expects the team to be competitive, play at the highest level, work hard, and take it very seriously. He even had the same conversation at a separate meeting with parents after one of the practices in early september. He continues to challenge them at practice, challenge them by arranging scrimmages against high level teams, and by entering the team into high level tournaments like the Jefferson Cup.

I understand and commend your passion for the whole MF Shore program and your 09 team and your desire to stick up for Ryan. I just ask that when doing so, please stick to talking about your 09 team and any other team that your children play for. Ryan is trying to develop the 2007 girls and recruit players to make the team better (as the team only has 15 players) and even more competitive. Your comment (which we know was made with the best intentions) about the 07 team in the original post does not help Ryan achieve his goals with the 2007 team. It actually can damage his efforts in that regard.
Wait... people actually believe this assclown is a better coach than MS from PDA?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

HELL YA !!! Someone had to come and set the record straight !! We are the top destination in NJ and people are having a hard time with that ! We will have sick fields and ECNL soon !!! We are the SHORE !!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is this just another troll attempt? No way an actual parent would post something like this.
Do you really think a MF Shore parent would write that? This same clown posts the same garbage a dozen times a day and then responds to themselves over and over. They are completely obsessed.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

what fields are we talking about?
PSA Wildcats NJX merger to form PSA Monmouth means Cross Farm fields will go to PSA?
PSA sayd the laid down new turf at Ranney school do they stay there?

MF Shore left SJV (RT is the SJV boys varsity coach) for Monmouth Regional?
Liverpool Monmouth is setting up shop at SJV for 2021-2022.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what fields are we talking about?
PSA Wildcats NJX merger to form PSA Monmouth means Cross Farm fields will go to PSA?
PSA sayd the laid down new turf at Ranney school do they stay there?

MF Shore left SJV (RT is the SJV boys varsity coach) for Monmouth Regional?
Liverpool Monmouth is setting up shop at SJV for 2021-2022.
MF Shore getting cross farm fields
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-01-2021
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MF Shore getting cross farm fields
So if MFA shore is getting cross farm fields is it going to now be WE ARE THE SHORE (just a little inland)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.