Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New Jersey

Notices

New Jersey Discussions about New Jersey soccer.

Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

Talking Game Over MF Shore 09s

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here and add yet another thread but hopefully this will be the last!

PDA Blue ECNL just added two more very good players. Yes, you won the last match up without two of its key players. You also did not dominate that game and the score line did not show that (late goals).

If and when you play next time, they will have replaced 4 weaker players with players who could also start for your team.

I must say, it was a great run for you but now the big dog is about to eat. I suggest trying to secure a roster spot ASAP as moving forward you will ALWAYS be second fiddle to them. 100% zero chance.

Best of luck to you.
Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

oh, so your kid made PDA blue? congrats!
Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

"we are notsure!" 😂
Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

MF shore 09 is the best in the country you douchbag. We will wreck them again like last time *******! We are the SHORE !!!
Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MF shore 09 is the best in the country you douchbag. We will wreck them again like last time *******! We are the SHORE !!!
You are the same troll pretending to be a MF Shore parent. Donít you have anything better to do?

Yes, PDA will be better than us, as we knew it was only a matter of time. Ce la vie.
Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

Quote:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here and add yet another thread but hopefully this will be the last!

PDA Blue ECNL just added two more very good players. Yes, you won the last match up without two of its key players. You also did not dominate that game and the score line did not show that (late goals).

If and when you play next time, they will have replaced 4 weaker players with players who could also start for your team.

I must say, it was a great run for you but now the big dog is about to eat. I suggest trying to secure a roster spot ASAP as moving forward you will ALWAYS be second fiddle to them. 100% zero chance.

Best of luck to you.

Pda have any good players? Didnít seem to have any players that standout. Matchfit too 4 better then any Pda player.
Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

Absolute embarrassment of a thread. I could not imagine coming onto a board, any board, and bragging about little children's soccer.

We have, surely, reached rock bottom.
Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

Quote:

Best of luck to you.

HOLY SH!T are you really talking smack to a bunch of 10/11yr olds?
Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

These are trolls. All trolls. You people acting outraged are either the dumbest or most gullible people alive. Or both. Probably both.
Old 02-03-2021
Unregistered

Quote:
HOLY SH!T are you really talking smack to a bunch of 10/11yr olds?
Actually 11 and 12 year olds, lol. And its neither is my team. Funny seeing the responses though. MF Shore parents sure canít handle the reality that they donít have #1 2009s anymore. Time to concentrate on those 9 year olds!!!