Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match Fit Shore 2010

It looks like Match Fit Shore is trying to form a “super team” in the 2010 age group by pulling in the top players from several area clubs. Anyone have any additional information or heard anything about this?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It looks like Match Fit Shore is trying to form a “super team” in the 2010 age group by pulling in the top players from several area clubs. Anyone have any additional information or heard anything about this?
    That's the plan from RT at every younger age group before PDA gets them in the system. There is zero additional information to give. Go call or email MF Shore and hear it from RT himself.

Comment

Bye bye CSA 2010, seems to be the trend

Comment

We are the SHORE !!!

Comment

I was told they have top players from CSA, NJX and PSA all signed up for next seasons already. If true, this team will become a powerhouse.

Comment

There will always be a new age group worth of parents that will buy what RT is selling.

Comment

I was told they have top players from CSA, NJX and PSA all signed up for next seasons already. If true, this team will become a powerhouse.
              Wait. Hang on a second. PSA has top players? At the 2010 age group?

Comment

Wait. Hang on a second. PSA has top players? At the 2010 age group?
                Nope, but MF Shore dad likes starting rumors and getting people talking about his club. I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow and there will be a post that says all of PDA Shore, PDA Blue, etc. 2010s are also coming over. It's almost like the guy took a marketing for dummies course and is proud of it. We get it man, but there should be SOME limit on the number of people and organizations you tag on your instagram posts.

Don't worry everyone, there will be a thread started soon about an "elite 2010 girl moving to the area" asking what club they should be looking to join.

Comment

> Nope, but MF Shore dad likes starting rumors and getting people talking about his club

Is there already a 2010 team that they’re trying to pump up?

Comment

Who is coaching/training? I would consider this based on this answer.

Comment

Who is coaching/training? I would consider this based on this answer.
                      I heard from someone who attended tryout that it was Ryan same coach as 2009 and 2011. He wants to build the whole age group.

Comment

They are being very selective forming this team. My daughter is a high-level player at another 3 letter club nearby and didn’t receive an offer after tryouts.

Comment

They are being very selective forming this team. My daughter is a high-level player at another 3 letter club nearby and didn’t receive an offer after tryouts.
                          That's because it was a blanket invite to kids he knew/heard about, so don't feel bad. This is just like the beginning of his 09 and 11 teams. He's trying to grab as much local talent as possible for an initial team, and then use whatever wins he gets initially to recruit the next batch to phase out the initial signings and continuing from there. It's a clever system that parents at the other age groups already understand is a sham.

Comment

I heard from someone who attended tryout that it was Ryan same coach as 2009 and 2011. He wants to build the whole age group.
                            ... and we're out now. Joining this team isn't worth the drama, plus I think my kid will do much better developing elsewhere.

Comment

That's because it was a blanket invite to kids he knew/heard about, so don't feel bad. This is just like the beginning of his 09 and 11 teams. He's trying to grab as much local talent as possible for an initial team, and then use whatever wins he gets initially to recruit the next batch to phase out the initial signings and continuing from there. It's a clever system that parents at the other age groups already understand is a sham.
                              My daughter went to the ID Clinic with no prior relationship and received and offer, so not sure this is 100% accurate...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X