Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    sooooooo you spend all your energy and writing paragraphs on Scorpions yet your daughter plays on another ECNL team???? Okie dokie sir. Got it. Why do you post for months about Scorpions, if your daughter never played for Scorpions?????????????????

#ex bitter GA parent
    I didnt write paragraphs, someone else did. My kid has played with kids from both clubs and we think between the two, NEFC is a stronger overall entity.

Comment

I didnt write paragraphs, someone else did. My kid has played with kids from both clubs and we think between the two, NEFC is a stronger overall entity.
      even when they are regulated to EDP soon? Let me know how that works out for them.

Comment

even when they are regulated to EDP soon? Let me know how that works out for them.
        What does that even mean?

QUESTION:

Why do Scorpions always bring every discussion around to league affiliations?

ANSWER:

Because even Scorpions parents and coaches know that the club offers nothing other than (1) access to ECNL for a small % of its players, and (2) the faint hope of someday gaining access to ECNL for another small % of players in the club. Otherwise, Scorpions offers nada, zilch, zippo.

Scorpions are a raging dumpster fire that would have died off some time ago if it were not for ecnl.

Comment

QUESTION:

ANSWER:

Because even Scorpions parents and coaches know that the club offers nothing other than (1) access to ECNL for a small % of its players, and (2) the faint hope of someday gaining access to ECNL for another small % of players in the club. Otherwise, Scorpions offers nada, zilch, zippo.

Scorpions are a raging dumpster fire that would have died off some time ago if it were not for ecnl.
          #bitter GA dad.

Comment

But the club is in ECNL. And that won’t change. And it’s almost doubled in size in the last two years in terms of number of players. And with GA a disaster, Scorpions is on the upswing. Buy that stock all day.

Comment

But the club is in ECNL. And that won’t change. And it’s almost doubled in size in the last two years in terms of number of players. And with GA a disaster, Scorpions is on the upswing. Buy that stock all day.
              and then you would lose your shirt, your pants, and maybe even your socks and shoes.

Comment

QUESTION:

ANSWER:

QUESTION:

Why fo GA parents always bring up ECNL teams?

ANSWER:

Because in about 2 months NEFC will not even have a GA team and will either be in NPL or EDP. I get it I probably would be bitter myself if my club only offered NPL or EDP so i get your bitterness. Hang in there chief better days ahead.

Comment

NEFC is 10x the club Scorpions is in terms of coaching and player quality.

Scorpions are 3rd rate and they know it, but they keep throwing out ecnl as their only comeback. They have nothing else.

If they ever got removed from ecnl or if ecnl collapsed, Scorpions wouldn't last 5 days. I don't even think the leaders of Scorpions would dispute this. They are nothing more than an ecnl license.

If GAL collapsed, NEFC would view it as a setback, but they would forge forward and would recover.

Without ecnl Scorpions are truly nothing. They are scrubs.

Comment

I disagree. You are missing half the value of Scorpions.

Don't forget the fleet of overweight fathers living vicariously through their daughters. A Scorpions sideline is a complete clown shown -- maybe the worst slice of americana that you will ever see.

Comment

NEFC is 10x the club Scorpions is in terms of coaching and player quality.

Scorpions are 3rd rate and they know it, but they keep throwing out ecnl as their only comeback. They have nothing else.

If they ever got removed from ecnl or if ecnl collapsed, Scorpions wouldn't last 5 days. I don't even think the leaders of Scorpions would dispute this. They are nothing more than an ecnl license.

If GAL collapsed, NEFC would view it as a setback, but they would forge forward and would recover.

Without ecnl Scorpions are truly nothing. They are scrubs.
                      # bitter GA dad

Comment

I disagree. You are missing half the value of Scorpions.

Don't forget the fleet of overweight fathers living vicariously through their daughters. A Scorpions sideline is a complete clown shown -- maybe the worst slice of americana that you will ever see.
                        #bitter GA dad

Comment

Not bitter, just facts.

Scorpions are terrible. Terrible coaches, terrible training, an entire ecnl team left for Surf EDP, which says how vauable your ecnl license must be.

Comment

Not bitter, just facts.

Scorpions are terrible. Terrible coaches, terrible training, an entire ecnl team left for Surf EDP, which says how vauable your ecnl license must be.
                            So you are from another club. Never been at scorpions yet u have spent all day on ts complaining. Get a life. It would be 1 thing if your daughter was at the club but she didnt even play at scorpions.

# bitter GA parent

Comment

Not bitter, just facts.

# loser bitter GA dad

Comment

Not bitter, just facts.

Hmm, half a regional ECNL team roster left to follow a coach who left/was fired. ECNL Regional is a decent 2nd level, not much different than EDP or DPL or NPL. Also, reality is for 90% of players, coach and team are more important than club and league. That is born out with all the player and team movement every single year. Please keep in mind no ECNL National players left and in fact, there is way more interest in joining teams playing at that level than there are spots available. My guess is with this latest move by SSS and the host of other clubs as well as uncertainly around GAL/DPL with NEFC, you will see a large number of players looking to make a move to the ECNL-R team for next year.

Also, for a team that lost half it's roster, it was 1-1-1 down in SUSA (with some help, obviously).

Scorps parent

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X