Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delayed Spring Season Superliga and Clubs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Lincoln or South County?

Comment

Pawtucket? Lincoln? SK? Bristol? Barrington?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Pawtucket? Lincoln? SK? Bristol? Barrington?
        Pawtucket and Lincoln are in, not sure about the other three

Comment

Looks like CLCF left SuperLiga for NECSL. Or are they having teams in both?
          They must have moved their Revs teams to NECSL. Must be hard to entice parents to pay extra for this program when they are constantly losing to the local town teams.

Comment

They must have moved their Revs teams to NECSL. Must be hard to entice parents to pay extra for this program when they are constantly losing to the local town teams.

CLCF really has Revs teams? At what ages, and boys or girls?

Comment

Wonder if Pumas will register. I hope they do. We never beat them, but a lot of fun to watch them play.

Comment

Wonder if Pumas will register. I hope they do. We never beat them, but a lot of fun to watch them play.
                Is there a list posted somewhere on which towns are participating?

Comment

Is there a list posted somewhere on which towns are participating?
                  Not yet, but there should be in about a week or so, assuming first games would be Saturday April 3rd?

Comment

Thanks LR!

Comment

Not yet, but there should be in about a week or so, assuming first games would be Saturday April 3rd?
                      Superliga put out that first games would be weekend of April 10th.

Comment

Thanks LR!
                        hahahahaha calling them out.

Not a fan of the older Pumas team, they are basically the Surf 2010 girls and they are super physical (not in a good way) pushing kids around. I wouldn't want my town playing them because I don't need the girls on my team getting hurt from being pushed from behind and knocked down in a dangerous way. I prefer to play the towns where the coaches focus on the footskills and a really good passing game. Not kick ball like we have observed of that team.

Comment

hahahahaha calling them out.

Not a fan of the older Pumas team, they are basically the Surf 2010 girls and they are super physical (not in a good way) pushing kids around. I wouldn't want my town playing them because I don't need the girls on my team getting hurt from being pushed from behind and knocked down in a dangerous way. I prefer to play the towns where the coaches focus on the footskills and a really good passing game. Not kick ball like we have observed of that team.
                          You can prefer all you want, but if you want to be in the top division in RI, you will play them. There is no question, and it is not even close, and there is no need to discuss it. That team is the best 2010 team in RI. As far as lacking foot skills and a passing game, you obviously have not seen them play, and or you have been beaten by them so badly, you have nothing else to complain about. Sorry to break it to you, soccer is a physical game, and if you really believe a bunch of 10-year-old girls, are out there to intentionally hurt other girls, then maybe you should just have your kid quit. It might be too dangerous for her. Kickball? Maybe you are referring to the practices/scrimmages, that you watch your kid take part in. The promise definitely are very skilled and do not play kickball. No I am not a Pumas parent

Comment

ambush parent

Comment

You can prefer all you want, but if you want to be in the top division in RI, you will play them. There is no question, and it is not even close, and there is no need to discuss it. That team is the best 2010 team in RI. As far as lacking foot skills and a passing game, you obviously have not seen them play, and or you have been beaten by them so badly, you have nothing else to complain about. Sorry to break it to you, soccer is a physical game, and if you really believe a bunch of 10-year-old girls, are out there to intentionally hurt other girls, then maybe you should just have your kid quit. It might be too dangerous for her. Kickball? Maybe you are referring to the practices/scrimmages, that you watch your kid take part in. The promise definitely are very skilled and do not play kickball. No I am not a Pumas parent
                              Pumas are a club team masquerading as a town team, that Surf team has a few talented players but has a game plan that involves "pass it to the superstar and get out of the way."

Comment

"No I am not a Pumas parent" = "I am a Pumas parent"

Please lets not get back to talking about 10 year olds.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X