• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrows games already cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      1a and 1b that’s hilarious
      Nope Stars blue is better. When in doubt always take the ECNL team. Plus give the mess called surf 2 years tops before that team breaks up.

Comment

Hopefully she is more committed than she was when she was at SSS. Tough never knowing when your keeper is going to show up for games and tournaments.
        i don't know how whoever wrote this sleeps at night, making negative comments about a 12 year old girl on an anonymous message board

very glad you aren't anywhere near my daughter or her club

Comment

i don't know how whoever wrote this sleeps at night, making negative comments about a 12 year old girl on an anonymous message board

Welcome to the cesspool of the “age group specific “ thread. You can expect it to get much worse from here...

Comment

Just read this entire thread. OMG how can a dad pick on a 12 year old girl? I agree with you. I think on this thread going forward there should never ever be comments about 12 year old girls!!! TS is about friendly, crazy banter about clubs-mostly false info-It's a place to have fun bantering with other soccer parents. It MOST CERTAINLY NOT be about bashing little girls.

Comment

That’s select. Just classless.

Comment

That’s select. Just classless.
                But Nice win by them yesterday. 08’s beat Stars white 9-1.

Comment

But Nice win by them yesterday. 08’s beat Stars white 9-1.
                  Uh huh.

How did it go against the actual top Stars team the night before?

Comment

Just read this entire thread. OMG how can a dad pick on a 12 year old girl? I agree with you. I think on this thread going forward there should never ever be comments about 12 year old girls!!! TS is about friendly, crazy banter about clubs-mostly false info-It's a place to have fun bantering with other soccer parents. It MOST CERTAINLY NOT be about bashing little girls.
                    This place is a cesspool, which is also why parents should never ever post about their kids - not even so called "anonymously". You're just inviting people to trash your kid and you as a parent

Comment

Uh huh.

How did it go against the actual top Stars team the night before?
                      I believe select only beat blue 1-0. Heard it was a good game.

Comment

Wishful thinking. 2-0 blue and they were the better team. Select looked slow and shockingly not very technical.

Comment

Wishful thinking. 2-0 blue and they were the better team. Select looked slow and shockingly not very technical.
                          Dude its a U-13 team. Nice to pick on some young girls. Geesh this thread between the idiot that picked on the scorpions goalie and now this idiot this thread is off the rails already. I saw blue play once this year and they lost to CFC. That game to take your words “ shockingly blue was not very technical”. CFC dominated that game.

Comment

I am just glad that the girls were able to train all fall and play a bunch of games. Looking forward to the spring!

Comment

So posting false info about clubs and by extension their teams that these girls play for is your idea of friendly, crazy banter? I get the crazy part, but friendly eludes me. If a parent can find this site, it’s 100% certain that their kids come across it too. What do you think a 12 year old thinks when they read their beloved team sucks compared to other teams?

You’re 5-6 pages into the thread and already have posters calling out kids and saying crap about teams. Just stop. There’s a reason you don’t see 2004, 05, 06 threads active - there is nothing good that comes from this thinking. Just enjoy your daughters’ time playing.

Comment

No wonder people are leaving Select in droves.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X