Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

Thumbs down to bad ..so sad

[QUOTE=Unregistered;919582]When were LCS ever good?[/QUOTE]

afew years back Peter Mellor started with Ft Myers & the Cape and put together Island Coast. Naples never bought in nor did the rest of the small Clubs. Then Ft Meyersand the Cape sr tarted to squabble like School children. It fell apart.
Chicago Fire came to town the Cape & Ft Meyers stayed away. and the new club ,,,if it is still together the Silent Knights I believe they are called formed.
Until SW Florida Unites they will continue to be a bunch of lil aver age at best soccer clubs
Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

Why would he drive away good coaches?
Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

[quote=unregistered;920236]why would he drive away good coaches?[/quote]

ego!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

Exclamation

[QUOTE=Unregistered;920236]Why would he drive away good coaches?[/QUOTE]

ask them ?
Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

I don't think I have ever heard a good thing said about RP. The club isn't doing good, the teams are getting worse, why do they persist with him?
Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;920244]I don't think I have ever heard a good thing said about RP. The club isn't doing good, the teams are getting worse, why do they persist with him?[/QUOTE]

Ask AS...... this is still a rec club, always has been always will be! That is why RP is going no-where....
Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

I noticed on the website he says he played semi pro soccer but the link below shows his résumé and it says he only played amateur soccer. Didn't he get fired for lying about his coaching credentials before he joined strikers

[url]http://www.jobvertise.com/resumes/view/1402468-95f13/manager-coach-doc-any--[/url]
Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

Who is AS?
Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;920255]Who is AS?[/QUOTE]

If you don't know; you are better off....he is the bottom feeder lawyer on the board. The buck stops with him.
Old 02-14-2013
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;920201]afew years back Peter Mellor started with Ft Myers & the Cape and put together Island Coast. Naples never bought in nor did the rest of the small Clubs. Then Ft Meyersand the Cape sr tarted to squabble like School children. It fell apart.
Chicago Fire came to town the Cape & Ft Meyers stayed away. and the new club ,,,if it is still together the Silent Knights I believe they are called formed.
Until SW Florida Unites they will continue to be a bunch of lil aver age at best soccer clubs[/QUOTE]
got
PM was let go because board members wernt allowed to coach. The only good team at LCS (16g) went with dad coach for the same reason. Hard to believe they got rid of a National Team Coach

Tags
cape coral, knights, lee county, region c, strikers