Juventus Boston

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything club has complicated feeling about summer tryout season. It’s a testimony for the works in the past year...

Comment

My daughter is playing next 3 weekend Tournaments and then DPL Games weekend after that. Then National League weekend after that. Thanks Juve. You’ve done great by us.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My daughter is playing next 3 weekend Tournaments and then DPL Games weekend after that. Then National League weekend after that. Thanks Juve. You’ve done great by us.
        Yeah good luck playing a bunch of third teams twice in a weekend. Great job Juve.
        What city in Italy are Juve from?.... lol

Comment

You love & want more soccer? Join juve

You want to not play all winter? Join Bolts
          JUVE has been active for us. Our team has played 8 friendlies this winter against outside clubs. Some Juve teams 2 games a weekend except for a 2 week period of snow. (Just like a winter season)

I would say it all depends on your coach...some are better at setting up games than others.

I know other clubs did not even train or played inner squad games.

Comment

JUVE has been active for us. Our team has played 8 friendlies this winter against outside clubs. Some Juve teams 2 games a weekend except for a 2 week period of snow. (Just like a winter season)

I would say it all depends on your coach...some are better at setting up games than others.

I know other clubs did not even train or played inner squad games.
            How has Juve been doing against NEP and NPL clubs at the FC Stars Tournament?

Comment

How has Juve been doing against NEP and NPL clubs at the FC Stars Tournament?
              Many Juve teams have been playing up an she group and still winning all or most games in top bracket.

Comment

Now we know why Juve was blocked from joining NEP. Everybody is afraid of competition.

Comment

Many Juve teams have been playing up an she group and still winning all or most games in top bracket.
                  Post the scores.

Comment

Post the scores.
                    06,07, 08 teams all played up an age groupie the top flight and won majority of the games.

Im sure Stars will Post Scores

Comment

06,07, 08 teams all played up an age groupie the top flight and won majority of the games.

Im sure Stars will Post Scores
                      Boys?

Comment

Boys?
                        Yes this is boys weekend.

Girls is next weekend

Comment

06 boys won 05 bracket

Comment

Winning ????

I have not won CRAP with Juve! Juve sucks! Crooks, crooks, crooks!!!!!!

Comment

06 boys won 05 bracket
                              Ha that is against 05 ECNL teams. Wow

Comment

Ha that is against 05 ECNL teams. Wow
                                How do we know if the scores arent posted? Are we to just take your word that they won, I think not. As far as i am concerned, Juventus as a club lost every game. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X