Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd like to give another big welcome aboard to Empire United. A worthy GA selection.
    Hey at least its a very, very, very, easy win for other GA teams. Yes they have to go 7 hours away for the win but you know what they say A win is a win.

Comment

Hey at least its a very, very, very, easy win for other GA teams. Yes they have to go 7 hours away for the win but you know what they say A win is a win.
      If I was NEFC I would cancel that game every time. Waste of time. Club was kicked out of DA. No point whatsoever to make a 6 hour drive to beat a team 13-0. That should not work for even the most ardent parents.

Comment

This is quite a thread. Read it all. Even has facts about why Empire United got the boot from DA. Not sure why they would be let into GA? NEFC and select can not be too happy.

Comment

This is quite a thread. Read it all. Even has facts about why Empire United got the boot from DA. Not sure why they would be let into GA? NEFC and select can not be too happy.
          Its actually quite pathetic how EU was let back into GA. Its not that funny at all. Pathetic.

Comment

Its actually quite pathetic how EU was let back into GA. Its not that funny at all. Pathetic.
            Let back in? DA & GA are not the same thing. It's like the difference between a Porsche v. a VW with a blown engine.

Comment

Let back in? DA & GA are not the same thing. It's like the difference between a Porsche v. a VW with a blown engine.
              It's still many of the same people and clubs. So Yes they were let back in and No GDA was never a Porsche. A nice safe Lexus sedan maybe.

Comment

If I was NEFC I would cancel that game every time. Waste of time. Club was kicked out of DA. No point whatsoever to make a 6 hour drive to beat a team 13-0. That should not work for even the most ardent parents.
                Hey, maybe they've really really really improved and the games will only 6-1 now?!

Comment

Hey, maybe they've really really really improved and the games will only 6-1 now?!
                  Or maybe GA will let EU’s teams actually play down a division. So the U-15’s could play in the U-14 division and so on. Thats where it might only be 6-1.

Comment

Or maybe GA will let EU’s teams actually play down a division. So the U-15’s could play in the U-14 division and so on. Thats where it might only be 6-1.
                    That and most of the top teams from GDA already left and went back to ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X