Clear All

Calling someone unhinged and obsessive will surely get them to go away

Comment

:)

FC Europa Boys Schedule:
      https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=79801

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The point of the post was that Proving Grounds and USTC only stay open because of field rentals. That isn't the case with Capelli. Some companies have a greater need t plow fields and stay open regardless of the conditions.

The Executive Director of Cedar Stars Academy (including Monmouth) is George Altirs, and the owner of Capelli Sport Centers. Mr. Altirs fuels CSA by his business ventures. But CSA does not live or die based off of tournament field rentals. CSA and the Capelli Sport Centers are connected.

The Proving Grounds and USTC only stay in business from outside field rentals, and are not at all connected to any one club sports programs.

The Capelli Sport Center was founded with the goal of providing the top sport facility options to the North Jersey Area. The original Capelli Sport Center, now known as Capelli Sport Center - Carlstadt, NJ opened its doors as a state-of-the-art soccer facility, located just a half mile from MetLife Stadium. Today, it featuring two turf fields and one shock-absorbent, futsal court. Today, the Capelli Sport Centers have grown to reach three world-class, multi-sport facilities throughout the Tri-State Area behind the support of Founder and Owner, George Altirs. All our facilities provide multi-level classes, leagues, tournaments, camps, and options for up-to-date birthday parties and cooperate events. To learn more about each facility and what they offer, visit their individual websites at:
        - Capelli Sport Complex, Monmouth County, NJ - www.capellisportcomplex.com
        - Capelli Sport Center, Bergen County, NJ - bergen.capellisportcenter.com
        - Capelli Sport Center, Orange County, NY - orange.capellisportcenter.com
        Thanks for sharing had never heard of them prior to this. A lot of academies out there.

Comment

Who’s Niko someone who works for APL?
          Think he's at LVU with the 2010s

Comment

Left LVU a while back and is now at Cedar Stars(CSA)

Comment

EDP Futures 2021 Spring Schedule posted:

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...9796&action=Go

Comment

Left LVU a while back and is now at Cedar Stars(CSA)
                Why? Terrible move

Comment

Cant say for certain but was zone 1 director at LVU and was in a good spot.

Comment

Cant say for certain but was zone 1 director at LVU and was in a good spot.
                    Seems like a major step down to go to CSA, perhaps something happened while at LVU?

Comment

Seems like a major step down to go to CSA, perhaps something happened while at LVU?
                      That's what I heard from a couple LVU families I saw over the weekend.

Comment

I heard he left to be involved with the DA at CSA, but that obviously turned into a GA opportunity instead. LVU doesn't have GA or ECNL so I kind of get the move.

Comment

That's what I heard from a couple LVU families I saw over the weekend.
                          That's a complete lie. Our D played on one of his teams. He was offered a position at CSA, with the hope's of coaching a DA team, then the DA folded. A few of his 09 kids, including my daughter, followed him over to CSA. There was no issues, just the prospect of a better position, which unfortunately fell apart.

Comment

That's a complete lie. Our D played on one of his teams. He was offered a position at CSA, with the hope's of coaching a DA team, then the DA folded. A few of his 09 kids, including my daughter, followed him over to CSA. There was no issues, just the prospect of a better position, which unfortunately fell apart.
                            Feel bad for all involved as the DA was a great opportunity and the GA seems like a step down both as a league and a coaching opportunity. NS is a good dude so bad luck for the DA to implode.

Comment

Feel bad for all involved as the DA was a great opportunity and the GA seems like a step down both as a league and a coaching opportunity. NS is a good dude so bad luck for the DA to implode.
                              Truth!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X