Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter went to the ID Clinic with no prior relationship and received and offer, so not sure this is 100% accurate...
    ID clinics are open invitations to everyone, so that is of course part of it.

Comment

Wonder who will be coaching all of these teams? Currently MFA Shore is made up of one coach. Who is already coaching 3 teams, possibly 4 now with whatever just happened to the 2011’s, with many out of state tournaments planned throughout the year.

Comment

I heard from someone who attended tryout that it was Ryan same coach as 2009 and 2011. He wants to build the whole age group.
        Don’t know much about him. Pros/cons?

Comment

Don’t know much about him. Pros/cons?
          There's an entire thread about him already. Make your own call from there. http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=165918

Comment

We live in the Northern part of NJ. Does not make sense for my daughter to tryout for 2010 Match fix or 2010 CSA. What 2010 girls teams in the north of NJ have the same caliber as those two teams?

Comment

We live in the Northern part of NJ. Does not make sense for my daughter to tryout for 2010 Match fix or 2010 CSA. What 2010 girls teams in the north of NJ have the same caliber as those two teams?
              Whatever you do stay away from CSA, work in progress on the girls side. You may have a good experience you may not, total crap shoot

Comment

I guess it depends on where and how far you want to travel. You can go to WC, STA, or PDA. Torpedoes may also be an option.

Comment

There's an entire thread about him already. Make your own call from there. http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=165918
                  I have yet to find a glowing endorsement about any youth coach at the early ages for girls. All I see is this guy stinks that one is worse. Who in fact are the good decent legit coaches/trainers?

Comment

At the youngest ages PDA historically has had a tremendous program. STA, has also done well. MFA a few years ago hired some really well regarded coaches for their youth program. NJ Crush always has good younger teams, not sure which coChws are there now. There are many smaller clubs with excellent coaches.

Comment

I have yet to find a glowing endorsement about any youth coach at the early ages for girls. All I see is this guy stinks that one is worse. Who in fact are the good decent legit coaches/trainers?
                      Coach Tom at CSA Monmouth is loved by players and parents. He is an excellent coach/trainer and great guy.

Comment

Coach Tom at CSA Monmouth is loved by players and parents. He is an excellent coach/trainer and great guy.
                        And last Fall he was constantly on here posting that he was looking for a 2020 keeper.

So this is probably him posting talking about how great he is. 😜

Comment

We have played against his teams for years, and he’s really a class act and a great coach. Unfortunately, the CSA Monmouth program is a mess right now.

Comment

We have played against his teams for years, and he’s really a class act and a great coach. Unfortunately, the CSA Monmouth program is a mess right now.
                            At this age, I think it is very important to find a coach that invests in your D’s development. Many clubs have their flaws, but if the coach is developing and training the girls at a high level those flaws can be overlooked. You have to examine what your priorities are for this age because in a year those priorities may change and so may your club and coach. I also agree, Coach Tom has a great reputation.

Comment

At this age, I think it is very important to find a coach that invests in your D’s development. Many clubs have their flaws, but if the coach is developing and training the girls at a high level those flaws can be overlooked. You have to examine what your priorities are for this age because in a year those priorities may change and so may your club and coach. I also agree, Coach Tom has a great reputation.
                              He is the one guy who has impressed me in the age group. Positive approach to coaching instead of coaching by fear and yelling. Nice to hear these positive post. Also of note the club at this age is a big who cares. Let them play and have fun. This is t the World Cup and the main thing should be to foster a love for the game and not turning them off for some obvious reasons.

Comment

Agree the place does not have a good reputation...you wonder how nice people like Coach Tom end up at places like that. Place needs a lot of help and leadership. Instead they are slowly pushing out some of their most experienced coaches like Greg W. What is going on?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X