Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL. Tell that to the mob harassing people and demanding they fall in line or be doxxed, harassed, prevented from moving, opening their business, keeping their employees working, etc etc.

Nice try, herr Goebels
    The only mob out there that are harassing people are the anti protesters. You really need to get a clue.

This country has never ever been so divided. Maybe during Vietnam war. We can thank our current president for the mess our once wonderful country we have become. I love our flag, our country and our constitution. I wish our president did. We the people no more.

Comment

The only mob out there that are harassing people are the anti protesters. You really need to get a clue.

This country has never ever been so divided. Maybe during Vietnam war. We can thank our current president for the mess our once wonderful country we have become. I love our flag, our country and our constitution. I wish our president did. We the people no more.
      “That’s like the arsonist blaming the firefighter”

Comment

Booorring... 95% of cancer deaths are people with "something" as well. We still count them in the 600K annual cancer deaths. Please pedal it somewhere else.

I only found TS during the covid time... sometimes I wonder what it was like before. How did people derail threads back in those days?
        Back when Obama was President, there were a lot of posts about how corrosive an influence people like Beyoncé and JayZ were on the youth of America and how “Moochelle” should not befriend them. And Obamaphones. That should give you an idea

Comment

Are the rules really the rules?

this is how and why you are being conditioned and programmed by fake news media courtesy of your liberal slave masters.

Divided? news media is only propagandizing less than 1% of the US population that is causing violence, arson, looting and other forms of anarchy. The vast majority of the country does not support this behavior.

Is it Coincidence this is only happening in a few democrat controlled cities?
          Is it coincidence that the top 22 most dangerous cities in America have a democrat mayor?
          Is it coincidence that the top 3 states with the highest covid death rates have a democrat govornor?

Comment

Americans weren't taking to the streets with guns during the Vietnam protestors. BLM protestors get white and blacks protesting together. The militias are all white. They're not protesting anything - they're trying to create fear.

Comment

Are the rules really the rules?

Americans weren't taking to the streets with guns during the Vietnam protestors. BLM protestors get white and blacks protesting together. The militias are all white. They're not protesting anything - they're trying to create fear.
              "militias" as you put it are not all white. They are a mix of patriots (blacks, whites, hispanics, asians) probably some "orange" people in there as well. You know.

Whats wrong? cnn, cbs, abc don't show patriots of different ethnicity banding together for law and order?

Comment

"militias" as you put it are not all white. They are a mix of patriots (blacks, whites, hispanics, asians) probably some "orange" people in there as well. You know.

Whats wrong? cnn, cbs, abc don't show patriots of different ethnicity banding together for law and order?
                they're called white militia groups for a reason.

Comment

they're called white militia groups for a reason.
                  Background

The Proud Boys represent an unconventional strain of American right-wing extremism. While the group can be described as violent, nationalistic, Islamophobic, transphobic and misogynistic, its members represent a range of ethnic backgrounds, and its leaders vehemently protest any allegations of racism. Their founder, Gavin McInnes, went so far as to file a defamation lawsuit against the Southern Poverty Law Center when the SPLC designated the Proud Boys a hate group.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...d5a_story.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X