Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Top boys teams are still Eastside, Westside, wa timbers, fc Pdx, and sometimes CFC. That is all. End of discussion.
    Finally some correct info on this site!

Comment

Finally some correct info on this site!
      Agreed except for WashT.

Comment

Agreed except for WashT.
        Ya it is in wrong order

Comment

Agreed except for WashT.
          You are dumb. WashT is only entered in u11, u12, u13 and they are succeeding in all 3.

They would at older ages too if they were not playing HS right now. Pay attention before posting jibberish.

Comment

My order is fc Pdx, eastside, washT, Westside, CFC

Comment

THUSC is good. Maybe the best.

Comment

THUSC is good. Maybe the best.
                Indeed. The best at what however is the question.

Comment

What about Eugene? Do they have boys teams?

Comment

You are dumb. WashT is only entered in u11, u12, u13 and they are succeeding in all 3.

They would at older ages too if they were not playing HS right now. Pay attention before posting jibberish.
                    I would say success is semi-final or better. Let's wait and see. Final 4 in oysa state cup means you're pretty good... For boys anyway.

Comment

I would say success is semi-final or better. Let's wait and see. Final 4 in oysa state cup means you're pretty good... For boys anyway.
                      Final 4 in OYSA state cup means you'd be 2nd division in Washington. I guess that's the same as "pretty good".

Comment

They always "succeed" by playing the long ball. No real skill or ability to possess the ball. Typical WT_FC soccer. The good players always leave the club for much better coaching by HS.

Comment

What about Eugene? Do they have boys teams?
                          Yes, the Oregon Ducks football team! LOL!

Comment

They always "succeed" by playing the long ball. No real skill or ability to possess the ball. Typical WT_FC soccer. The good players always leave the club for much better coaching by HS.
                            sure pal. they have been successful at older ages too... at least against Oregon teams. we are talking boys, remember? last year, U18 won a Wa state championship (yes Wa, not Oregon), U16 was RCL 1 and U15 was RCL 1, better than Oregon teams as 99% would not even qualify for RCL1. U17 was equitable to top Oregon teams as they were in RCL2. The only thing you can say derogatory is that 2/3 of the U15 busted up... it happens. So somehow you have concluded that by HS the good players always leave. Well done, Sherlock.

I love it when unknowledgeable people have no facts so they start using buzz words like 'long ball'. So from your expert opinion, washT succeeds by sending it long every time! whatever dude. I have watched this game for many, many years. And yes, I have a boy on one of the younger teams. But they possess and knock the ball around as good or better than any of the Oregon competition. And we came from one of the top Portland clubs for perspective... so try again.

Comment

sure pal. they have been successful at older ages too... at least against Oregon teams. we are talking boys, remember? last year, U18 won a Wa state championship (yes Wa, not Oregon), U16 was RCL 1 and U15 was RCL 1, better than Oregon teams as 99% would not even qualify for RCL1. U17 was equitable to top Oregon teams as they were in RCL2. The only thing you can say derogatory is that 2/3 of the U15 busted up... it happens. So somehow you have concluded that by HS the good players always leave. Well done, Sherlock.

I love it when unknowledgeable people have no facts so they start using buzz words like 'long ball'. So from your expert opinion, washT succeeds by sending it long every time! whatever dude. I have watched this game for many, many years. And yes, I have a boy on one of the younger teams. But they possess and knock the ball around as good or better than any of the Oregon competition. And we came from one of the top Portland clubs for perspective... so try again.
                              Regardless of how long you've been around, long ball is still long ball, and that's the WashT style of play. Both boys and girls. And if the club was any good, the teams wouldn't keep breaking up. Down to less than 50 teams from over 75 just 2 years ago. Keep up the good work!!!!

Comment

Not always

Looks like the 4 best U15B teams (place in Winter league) are in the same side of the qtr-final, wow. That would mean that 2 of the bottom of the league teams will be in one semi-finals and represent in the finals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X